• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Am I missing something (about TJ)

Reaction score
Branch had a great camp and isn't having to live up to any expectations at all this year. I actually think he'll be pretty productive.

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
bobflipaburger;50009 said:
Branch had a great camp and isn't having to live up to any expectations at all this year. I actually think he'll be pretty productive.

maybe that has been the problem the last couple of years. To high of expectations? It certainly seemed like he thrived a lot better in NE when his expectations were lower. He needs to do something, or the team will do something for him.

Honestly, he is a great weapon when he is on his game. I am glad to hear this.

OP
EricOV
Reaction score
Adam_Schefter

RT @mortreport: Filed to ESPN on another expected move: TJ Houshmanzadeh has been cut

gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Reaction score
EricOV;50016 said:
Adam_Schefter

RT @mortreport: Filed to ESPN on another expected move: TJ Houshmanzadeh has been cut

gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
I'm okay with Housh not being on the team. The thing I'm not okay with is the fact that they decided to cut him instead of trading him.

Reaction score
dizzle498;50011 said:
maybe that has been the problem the last couple of years. To high of expectations? It certainly seemed like he thrived a lot better in NE when his expectations were lower. He needs to do something, or the team will do something for him.

Honestly, he is a great weapon when he is on his game. I am glad to hear this.

I believe he's also on the final year of his contract.. If that is the case than he's forced to stay healthy, and perform well if he wants any chance of positioning himself to be a starting wideout next year

S

Seattlehawk94

Fenom;50019 said:
I'm okay with Housh not being on the team. The thing I'm not okay with is the fact that they decided to cut him instead of trading him.

That's my issue with it...Douche was a cancer but he's a 70+ Rec cancer, giving him up for nothing is moronic..

Reaction score
No one was going to trade for him... I think ruskell deserves a ton of blame for that retarded contarct with all of that guaranteed. Money.

Reaction score
bobflipaburger;50029 said:
No one was going to trade for him... I think ruskell deserves a ton of blame for that retarded contarct with all of that guaranteed. Money.
I'm wondering if Housh refused to renegotiate his contract. Leroy Hill renegotiated his contract and took less money and I don't think that's something Housh would do.

HawksFan1987

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
bobflipaburger;50029 said:

I concurr.

John Schneider said it best. "In my opinion, we're not trying to patch this thing, we're trying to build it."

Look what he did with Green Bay. This guy is a phenom.

Calm down everyone. Housh is the least of our problems. We dont need him.

Mo-hawk fan

Huddler
Reaction score
We need to worry more about a QB than a WR. I hate to say it, but Matt isn't Matt anymore!!

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
bobflipaburger;50048 said:
Our line hasn't been able to protect him, hard to play qb when you're on your back. Matt is just fine.

I am not going to go as far as saying "He is just fine." Yes our line has been spotty (maybe an understatement?), but his injury history has been atrocious in recent years, and he is getting old fast. It will be interesting to see how short Carrol's leash is on Mattie Matt whit Whitehurst in the mix now.

Reaction score
dizzle498;50059 said:
I am not going to go as far as saying "He is just fine." Yes our line has been spotty (maybe an understatement?), but his injury history has been atrocious in recent years, and he is getting old fast. It will be interesting to see how short Carrol's leash is on Mattie Matt whit Whitehurst in the mix now.

Uh... He gets injured, directly or indirectly, because we can't protect him.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Hmm. I don't seem to remember him breaking his ribs because of failed protection. He saw an opportunity to make a play and Willis hit him hard.

It was the lack of protection that made him skiddish as the season wore on.

Reaction score
Number 18;50089 said:
Hmm. I don't seem to remember him breaking his ribs because of failed protection. He saw an opportunity to make a play and Willis hit him hard.

It was the lack of protection that made him skiddish as the season wore on.

This is an example of the protection indirectly being the cause of his injury.

S

Seattlehawk94

Exactly. When you have no time to stand in the pocket you are forced to rollout and put yourself at risk..anyone who thinks that homeless caddy from Happy Gilmore looking motherfucking 3rd Stringer from SD is going "ignite" the offence "because he is 'better' than Matt" is a mook..

Again for the now 500th time this off-season, MATTHEW ISNT THE PROBLEM! he gets hurt because he wants to WIN, scrubass Johnny Damon isn't the answer, if he was more teams besides us and those QB gurus in Arizona would've wanted him...Some of you are dumber than I thought if you think a low drafted reject from that QB Mecca of Clemson who's 28 hasn't throw an NFL pass and was Billy Volek's understudy is the answer...

Matthew is a proven winner....Whitecursed is a POS never was...

Top Bottom