• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Am I missing something (about TJ)

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
bobflipaburger;50091 said:
This is an example of the protection indirectly being the cause of his injury.

Right. I just don't know how he was directly hurt because of bad protection. His injuries over the past two years are the back and the ribs. The back was before the season even started. The ribs were because he wanted that score, dove head-ish first, and had some bad luck.

94: I don't think you'll find anyone who disagrees with you around here.

HawksFan1987

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;50092 said:
Exactly. When you have no time to stand in the pocket you are forced to rollout and put yourself at risk..anyone who thinks that homeless caddy from Happy Gilmore looking motherfucking 3rd Stringer from SD is going "ignite" the offence "because he is 'better' than Matt" is a mook..

Again for the now 500th time this off-season, MATTHEW ISNT THE PROBLEM! he gets hurt because he wants to WIN, scrubass Johnny Damon isn't the answer, if he was more teams besides us and those QB gurus in Arizona would've wanted him...Some of you are dumber than I thought if you think a low drafted reject from that QB Mecca of Clemson who's 28 hasn't throw an NFL pass and was Billy Volek's understudy is the answer...

Matthew is a proven winner....Whitecursed is a POS never was...

Those same "QB gurus" that WANTED Whitehirst more the Anderson? Those same "QB gurus" that wanted to start Leinart this season? Look... im all for Hass starting but to dog on Whitehirst like that is kind of ignorant to me. You said it yourself that hes never thrown an nfl pass. So youre basing all this on preseason play?! What about 6th round pick Tom Brady? What about Aaron Rodgers? Kevin Kolb? They all sat behind great qbs just like Whitehirst did. Give it TWO bad games from Hass and i guarantee Whitehirst will be in there. Especially if the season starts out terrible. They wouldnt have brought him in if they didnt think he was the future franchise qb imo.

Reaction score
Whitehurst is a career clipboard holder THAT is what he is a expert at. If he is the future we are screwed longterm as he is already 28 and never played real minutes.
I and 99% of those here would rather have a young guy in here for our future as a franchise not a guy that has maybe 4-6 yrs left.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Yeah we have to draft a guy. I like Whitehurst as a back up (upgrade over Wallace), but that's about it. I wish he could be more so we wouldn't have to draft a guy, but I just don't see that coming true.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I think there is hope for Charlie, if he can clean up the mental mistakes. He just trusts his big arm too much.

But for the next 2 seasons, this is Matt's team barring an injury, and not getting a contract extension.

Reaction score
szat;50132 said:
I think there is hope for Charlie, if he can clean up the mental mistakes. He just trusts his big arm too much.

But for the next 2 seasons, this is Matt's team barring an injury, and not getting a contract extension.
I wonder if they'll even give him one.

Reaction score
SeahawkWag;50127 said:
Whitehurst is a career clipboard holder THAT is what he is a expert at. If he is the future we are screwed longterm as he is already 28 and never played real minutes.
I and 99% of those here would rather have a young guy in here for our future as a franchise not a guy that has maybe 4-6 yrs left.

Hasselbeck was 28 when he was crowned starter of the Seahawks in 2003.

Reaction score
Matt may have been 28 but he did over 5k yrds passing and alot of starts (almost 2 seasons) at that point. BIG difference

In 2001 he had 12 starts
In 2002 he had 10 starts

mark

Huddler
Reaction score
i cant believe it! well yes i can because thats just what seattle always does, they always give away the best and get nothing in return. they must be blind, you could have gotten rid of branch or a few others but not housh. i was all excited when we got branch and you know your guys are right he has been hurt ever since, this year he appears to be healthy though and doing well imop i hope he keeps it up think about all the fabulous players we have givin away? for me the trouble started when they let hutchinson go i wish mack strong was still in the game

Reaction score
SeahawkWag;50807 said:
TJ was a DICK and is a nothing
he has a HUGE 5 catches for 80 yards FOR THE SEASON :-D
I bet he complained about that as well. When he was first signed I thought it was a good thing, then I realized his "T.O." style of play, aka give me the ball, was only going to hurt the team.

Top Bottom