• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

2011 Draft Strategy...

tonos253

Huddler
Reaction score
No Wag you're wrong man!! Charlie is great. Give the kid a chance. He played great in Clemson. He did really good in SD for 3 years holding the clipboard - I've never seen anyone wear a ball cap and hold a clipboard with that much poise. Did you not see that one bomb he threw against the Giants in garbage time, when we were already down by 40+?? Did you not see him single handedly win that Rams game for us?? He had so many nice 2-3 yard passes to the flats. He also scrambled a lot, after seeing his first read was covered. Them are some great instincts.

Btw, my name is SuperDuperUltraMegaHAWKguy193847464646, and I've been a Seahawk fan since 2005 ; )

Why are you bragging about nice 2-3 yard passes in the flats?? are you kidding me. He had one good throw all game and that was to williams. Defense won that game, quit saying we won because of him. Your the only one on the whitehurst wagon

tonos253

Huddler
Reaction score
We need Offensive line with our 1st pick. If Pouncey is there take him Don't even think about getting a quarterback with that pick. After drafting curry 4th im not going to take a DE with our 1st pick. We havent drafted well the last ten years and players don't develope so sure up that O-LINE

Reaction score
Why are you bragging about nice 2-3 yard passes in the flats?? are you kidding me. He had one good throw all game and that was to williams. Defense won that game, quit saying we won because of him. Your the only one on the whitehurst wagon

Ok, youre either really good at.being sarcastic or really retarted and did not catch the OBVIOUS sarcasm in my post. Which one is it?

Idahawk

Reaction score
We need Offensive line with our 1st pick. If Pouncey is there take him Don't even think about getting a quarterback with that pick. After drafting curry 4th im not going to take a DE with our 1st pick. We havent drafted well the last ten years and players don't develope so sure up that O-LINE

I thought last years draft was one of the best we have had in quite a few years, those players will get better it takes time ET flashed moments of greatness when he gets it , watch out!

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Ok, youre either really good at.being sarcastic or really retarted and did not catch the OBVIOUS sarcasm in my post. Which one is it?

OMG, Tonos whiffed on that one, or didnt read past the "Charlie is great" part in you post.

Also, Im not a Chuck Wagoner, but he did have two nice passes that game, one down the right sideline to Ruvell, who made a great catch, and then the drag route to M. Williams for the only passing TD of the game.

Idahawk

Reaction score
He did this a lot in Green Bay, could be a bluff , but more likely saving us paying a first round price for a second round player, a second and 5-7 th for our 1st maybe. I can't wait for the draft...

tonos253

Huddler
Reaction score
I thought last years draft was one of the best we have had in quite a few years, those players will get better it takes time ET flashed moments of greatness when he gets it , watch out!

I agree, i love ET he is my favorite player on the team as of right now. we had a good draft last year. but previous ones with players like darryl tapp, laurence jackson, Etc. Didn't pan out but i blame ruskell for that

Reaction score
Retarded. i thought you were serious. sorry

Sorry, retarted was a bit harsh.

Anywho, wonder if we can pick up another 2nd and maybe a late 3rd for our 1st. Or is the trade value not there?

I wouldn't mind. Last time the Hawks picked in the 20s, they landed L Jack (26) : /

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Lawrence Jackson, Kelly Jennings, Chris Spencer, Marcus Tubbs, Chris McIntosh, Lamar King.

Those are all our picks from 21 to 32 from 1999 to 2011. Not a great track record...

OP
12thManFan

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
Anyone else thinking Schnieder wants a QB in the early second and acquire a later 3rd rounder? That way he can look for a CB or T later?

Idahawk

Reaction score
Anyone else thinking Schnieder wants a QB in the early second and acquire a later 3rd rounder? That way he can look for a CB or T later?

I think it's a bluff , I think we want to find out who's possibly looking to sneak into that bottom end of round one and snag TCU's Andy Dalton from us !

dmarkholt12

Huddler
Reaction score
He did this a lot in Green Bay, could be a bluff , but more likely saving us paying a first round price for a second round player, a second and 5-7 th for our 1st maybe. I can't wait for the draft...

We could get much more than that for our 1st. Our pick on the trade value chart is worth 720. I'll just use Tennessee as an example of a trade partner in this scenario (not likely just an example). If they were to trade up to our pick, they would have to give us according to the value chart their 2nd rd pick (39th overall pick = 520) and their 3rd rd pick (77th overall pick= 205). Just google the draft trade value chart and you can see what each pick in the draft is valued at points wise.

Reaction score
Really a skinhead and a Nazi ? How did you know he was Nazi was he dressed like hitler or something?

Last time I was in Oregon , I saw a dreadlock wearing hippie smoking weed and a duck fan crying cause Boise State home of the finest potatoes in the world, just whooped Em ! Lol

And the bomber was from Colville Washington , via Yakima Washington and it was in Spokane Washington

Ok you got me, I saw skingheads but could not confirm or deny whether they were members of a Neo Nazi group.... but come on, really? No one denies that Northern Idaho has one of the largest, if not the largest number of such folk in the NW...

And ok he was from the Colville area, but is the populous there much different than Northern Idaho??

And you must've been in Portland, cause we've got a ton of dreaded hippie stoners... and LOL @ the crying Duck fan, nice shot ; ) What were you doing when your kicker missed those 2 gimme FG or when the Ducks were in the Championship game and you were sitting at home thinking about the smurf turf??

Idahawk

Reaction score
Since 2006 we have drafted, 37 players , 7 of which Are starters and 0 pro bowlers, saw this on the NFL network and was stunned at how shitty we have been in the draft.

Top Bottom