• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

17 attempts for 123 yards....REALLY!

Reaction score
J.J. is a good runner behind a good O-Line. We won't have that for a few years so I really don't think he will help us out much. If Forsett/Rankin keep up their good performance, I wouldn't be surprised if J.J. got traded on Draft day.

Uncle Tomahawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Jones only made me happy when he busted out the jeff jarrett strut, when he did it again and wore the shit out he blew it. Forsett is hungry, jones is not. Rankin is even hungrier, and like the great poet and philosopher Kimbo Slice once said, a nigga gotta eat right?

Reaction score
Uncle Tomahawk said:
Jones only made me happy when he busted out the jeff jarrett strut, when he did it again and wore the shit out he blew it. Forsett is hungry, jones is not. Rankin is even hungrier, and like the great poet and philosopher Kimbo Slice once said, a nigga gotta eat right?
I thought that was Ric Flair.

Uncle Tomahawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Flair originated the strut, jeff jarrett modified it slightly. Jones did the Jeff Jarrett version, Jeff Jarrett, Julius Jones, JJ, JJ, get it? Good ole double J.

Top Bottom