• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Why are we keeping matt ?

Why are we keeping Matt

• He's worth the 9.9 mil he' gets next season

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The franchise needs him to keep a loyal fanbase during the rebuild

• His T.V. spots are bomb diggitt

• He's going to backup Wallace

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Seattlehawk94

Because he's the greatest QB in Seattle history and will bounce back (FROM INJURIES NOT BAD PLAY) and be a SUPERSTAR once again..

Shit, look at Warner...Everyone thought he was "washed up"...Matt's YOUNGER and BETTER than him...Get him Crabtree and let Nate and Branch get healthy and Matthew lights it up.

I still think this douchebag is going to get Rin Tin Tin's murder though... :evil:

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
I agree with you on Matts statis 100 % what the heck is the RIN TIN thing all about ?

S

Seattlehawk94

Dude couldn't even catch Herpes from Ron Mexico, screw Kornrows...

"RIN TIN thing all about"

See: Ron Mexico

Reaction score
He's been out for so long occasionally I find myself forgetting about Burleson... He was having a nice game in Buffalo before his injury... I'm excited if he can stay healthy next yera

Reaction score
because Matt Hasselbeck is a pro bowl QB, played in (and been robbed of a) superbowl, and is the best in the Seahawks history

as a side note. i think the Seahawks should get Matt Cassel as back up to Matt H, and make Cassel the QB from 2010, maybe 2011 depending on how the bald mans back holds up :)

ps: last season , nay year, was hard for me, as many regulars on here know i was due to come over but with splitting up with my girlfriend, and finding a new one ( no pictures you perverts) its been hard

2009 is the year the Seattle Seahawks lift the Lombardi trophy high, and Matt Hasselbeck is the man to do it

GO HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWKS

HollywoodHawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Maybe a shot at the playoffs in 2009

1) Seattle - 11-5 *NFC West Champs :D
2) Arizona - 9-7 :| (SuperBowl XLIII Champs (2 season loses to Seattle))
3) San Fags - 5-11 :eek: <insert penis there
4) St. Losers - 0-16 (for you Detroit, we will at least tie your record, sorry we couldn't beat it) :?:

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Cassel is getting the franchise tag from New England, sorry Manc . I already went there months ago. But theres always next season !!!

Reaction score
It's the only way they'll be able to keep him for just the one year that they want him. Smart on their part. If Brady isn't ready, Cassel is already proven and in place, If they let him test the market He would be signed probably by the Vikings, Lions, or the Jets (If Favre is out), possibly the Titans. It's a good year to be a free-agent QB. With the tag they will have be able to give their #1 all the time he needs.

SIS

Huddler
Reaction score
Hass is a good quarterback and the leader on the team. Dealing with injuries to himself and other key offensive postions took a toll last year. He will be fine. Dude had almost 4000 yards and had 28 tds in 2007.....

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
I still don't get why you would franchise a back up QB..

its a very large insurance policy..and screws Cassell over big time out side of the cha-ching he will get for one season....but if he goes down..say a career ender..he gets the shaft..I cant imagine he's very pleased about the whole deal..considering he could grab a 3-7 year deal with a needy team for 10 times what he gets for this one season...who knows...a big season or even a big start to the season for Cassell and Brady may be looking for work

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
SIS said:
Hass is a good quarterback and the leader on the team. Dealing with injuries to himself and other key offensive postions took a toll last year. He will be fine. Dude had almost 4000 yards and had 28 tds in 2007.....

quit sucking up Steeler fan :roll:

SIS

Huddler
Reaction score
Idahawk said:
SIS said:

quit sucking up Steeler fan :roll:

All I am saying is that I think Matt is a good QB and I like him. If the Hawks drop him then HELL YES I hope the Steelers pick him up! Big Ben would love to have someone like Hass carry his gear to and from the team bus. :p

Reaction score
Idahawk said:
Cassel is getting the franchise tag from New England, sorry Manc . I already went there months ago. But theres always next season !!!

ah right, wasnt aware of that

SIS

Huddler
Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
Hass > Big Ben

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom