• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

What needs to change?

Reaction score
Stevens had the talent he just was a idiot
All those guys Ruskell drafted above had other GM's laughing out loud because the guy they wanted was still there and the guy they targeted 2 rounds later was gone :harvey:

Reaction score
Well, we have till the end of the season to see what happens with Ruskell, alot of fans want him out, but in the end its up to Paul Allen.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
Well if you want him to draft for depth trading away picks isn't the way to do that. I know I sound like I'm defending the guy... Truth is I'm not sure if I want him to go or not... I'm (like I said before) playing devil's advocate.

It was sarcasm, the point being that if he had drafted appropriately to begin with, we would not need to be stockpiling draft picks.

Reaction score
Number 18 said:
bobflipaburger said:
Well if you want him to draft for depth trading away picks isn't the way to do that. I know I sound like I'm defending the guy... Truth is I'm not sure if I want him to go or not... I'm (like I said before) playing devil's advocate.

It was sarcasm, the point being that if he had drafted appropriately to begin with, we would not need to be stockpiling draft picks.

Well the good franchises like New England always stockpile picks.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
Well the good franchises like New England always stockpile picks.

They don't always stockpile draft picks. That's only been a recent development. And why has it been a recent development? Because they drafted shitty before that! Their 2006 and 2007 drafts are a joke. The last time they didn't stockpile draft picks was in 2005 and, look at that, they drafted well!

Top Bottom