• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Underrated/Overrated Top 3!

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I don't have the NFL Network. And just because they are saying those things does NOT mean they are saying he is the long term answer squirreljack claims he is. I have not disputed that he has potential or that he can help win games. I just wouldn't count on him to be the number 1 guy and think our running back problems are solved.

And I do think he is too slow. That's why he has to run so hard. And when a smaller guy runs that hard, he breaks down sooner.

Reaction score
Number 18 said:
I don't have the NFL Network. And just because they are saying those things does NOT mean they are saying he is the long term answer squirreljack claims he is. I have not disputed that he has potential or that he can help win games. I just wouldn't count on him to be the number 1 guy and think our running back problems are solved.

And I do think he is too slow. That's why he has to run so hard. And when a smaller guy runs that hard, he breaks down sooner.

Okay.... I just figured out a solution to all this arguing.

Lets wait and see what happens.... nothing we say will change the outcome of Forsett with the Hawks.. and we have no way to know who is right until it all plays out..... so i propose we close the topic until Forsett either becomes our Top guy or stays as the back up....

Sound Good?

Reaction score
Number 18 said:
I don't have the NFL Network.

Just do what i do.... GO to justin. TV and go to the sports section then choose american football...

NFL network is on there all the time... in HQ live streaming.

Top Bottom