• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Trade to Minny

Reaction score
I don't think Wallace sucks, but here are my reasons he's not a top 10 NFL QB.
1. Refuses to use his natural talent running the ball with a wide open lane in front of him over and over again because he want to show the world that he can be a "real" QB instead of just a running QB. Trying to earn a starting job somewhere when it may have cost your team this year is not leadership in my book.
2. Doesn't anticipate and read defenses that well. If you watch you will see receivers come into a window in which Matt would have probably hit them, that Seneca didn't see (height really does matter some, unless you are Drew and Senneca ain't Drew). Part of the reason our line looked so bad is that Senneca takes longer to find his guy, when in may of those situations Matt would have gotten the ball out. Sennca also saved sacks however with his natural athleticism in situations where Matt would have gone down.
3. He's too short to play in the pocket. You don't have to be ONLY a pocket passer, but you do have to be able to pass from the pocket.

S

Seattlehawk94

Hawk096 said:
He's better then Collins. If his line cracks he can scramble and pick up some yards.

No, he's not actually....

He's small, his arm is a joke if he's throwing in a pocket, and he's not a proven winner. Collins has taken a team to the Superbowl in the past, an NFC Championship Game in the past, and this year he led the Titans to the best record in the NFL.

Wallace started the MAJORITY of our games...What was OUR record again this year with Wallace as a starter?

3-5

You people annointing Apple Sauce are basing your fucking ideals on a 3 and fucking5 record? Unreal.... :?

Gosh...Imagine if 6-10! YAY!..Way to set the bar high....

Reaction score
94-
If you look though at the loses he played in a lot of them we were in the game, but made mistakes in other areas that were effected by injuries. Did the Titans have any serious injuries like us? No

But this isn't even a problem. Ruskell said today "hasselbeck is going no where. he will be our starting QB and I'm proud to have him be."

S

Seattlehawk94

Hawk096 said:
94-
If you look though at the loses he played in a lot of them we were in the game, but made mistakes in other areas that were effected by injuries. Did the Titans have any serious injuries like us? No

No, but one minute people are using injuries as an excuse as to why Apple Sauce only went 3-5 then in the next sentence saying "Hass Sucks because he's old and injured".

Can't have it both ways...

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I think Seneca is good. But I also think Hasselbeck is still better - when healthy. Although, Seneca, if I recall, was injured for a lot of the season, too.

Reaction score
Seneca was hurt with a groin injury.

94-
I never said Hasselbeck sucks and is getting old. I did say he is getting old, but never said he sucks. All I said was if Seneca did beat him out for the starting job then we have the best back-up QB in the NFL.

No matter what we think it appears that Hasselbeck is going to be the starter and I'm all for it. I feel content also with Wallace as our back-up, but do beleive come the time he will do just fine as a starter.

Top Bottom