• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Tough Call

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
He was referring to the 49ers not the Rams.

Yes...the Whiners.

Also the Whiners tend to have a heightened air of braggadocio at a level that every other team in the NFL doesn't seem to have. What other NFL teams fans post pictures of their teams Super Bowl trophies or rings every 5 fucking minutes?

That's right, no other teams fans in sports are that shameless and classless.

Even the players who won the championships don't brag as much.

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Maybe when you have something more recent than 30 years ago and from someone other than Joe Montana your team will have street cred.

You've got a lot of miles on those and with the bluebook value, I wouldn't even post pics.

Kinda reminds me of someone posting pics of their old hatchback Pinto looking for some love. (Bryan Adams song kicks in, "Back in the summer of '89, oh yeah.")

Last edited:
OP
SF 16 8 80

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Maybe when you have something more recent than 30 years ago and from someone other than Joe Montana your team will have street cred.

You've got a lot of miles on those and with the bluebook value, I wouldn't even post pics.

Kinda reminds me of someone posting pics of their old hatchback Pinto looking for some love. (Bryan Adams song kicks in, "Back in the summer of '89, oh yeah.")
How about 19 years ago and Steve Young?

But we can go with NFC Championships, if you prefer. Our last one is as recent as any NFC Championship could be. Yours, on the other hand................

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
19 years ago and you still brag? Wow...

Classy...

BTW I know several Patriot fans and they seemed to perfected the art of modesty in ways you'll never understand...you might try that approach.

OP
SF 16 8 80

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
19 years ago and you still brag? Wow...

Classy...

BTW I know several Patriot fans and they seemed to perfected the art of modesty in ways you'll never understand...you might try that approach.
Who's bragging? I was simply told to come up with something less than 30 years ago and not involving Joe Montana, and I did so.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Who's bragging? I was simply told to come up with something less than 30 years ago and not involving Joe Montana, and I did so.

Every post is seething with bragging...just look at your sig? See, you don't even notice it anymore. That's ok...you're a whiner, it's expected. ;)

OP
SF 16 8 80

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Every post is seething with bragging...just look at your sig? See, you don't even notice it anymore. That's ok...you're a whiner, it's expected. ;)
Lol, I just don't see that as bragging. My involvement in the 49ers organization has been limited to attendance at games, purchase of gear, consumption large quantities of beer (no connection with team), jumping up and down, yelling, screaming, cussing, MB posting, and I am sure some other shit that I can't think of at the moment. However, in no way, shape, or form, could I ever take credit in even the smallest degree for their victories. (I do, however, wear my stuff and fly my flag on game day, even watching the game at home, so as not to accidentally curse the team and cause a loss.)

Ergo, I could never brag.

I do like the Lombardi pic, however. :)

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
However, in no way, shape, or form, could I ever take credit in even the smallest degree for their victories.

Ergo, I could never brag.

I do like the Lombardi pic, however. :)

Oh please...you take their credit all the time. You don't just "like" the picture, you use it like it's your accomplishment. But like I said, the NFL fan base expects that from the Whiner faithful.

You're just a carbon copy of at least 15 Whiner fans I know. It must be part of your 49er fan pledge to smugness. Dwight Clark was right, you all act like wine sipping yuppies.

So very humble...lol

OP
SF 16 8 80

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Oh please...you take their credit all the time. You don't just "like" the picture, you use it like it's your accomplishment. But like I said, the NFL fan base expects that from the Whiner faithful.

You're just a carbon copy of at least 15 Whiner fans I know. It must be part of your 49er fan pledge to smugness. Dwight Clark was right, you all act like wine sipping yuppies.

So very humble...lol
Well, now that you mention it, I do like a glass of good Pinot Noir, with a nice smoked gouda to go with it. :tup:

OP
SF 16 8 80

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Pop quiz:

What do the Seattle Seahawks, the 49ers, and Sesame Street have in common?

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Post some pics of Roger Staubach coming into the NFC playoffs in the final minutes and robbing the whiners for the 3rd time in a row in 1972...that's about as relevant as your sig.

The fact is without Joe falling behind and almost getting beat again by the Cowboys there would be no "catch". Those trophies have went to your heads.

I never liked the 49er fan base because they were wishy washy and sometimes they went for the Raiders if they weren't winning in the 70's; nowadays I don't like them because they are arrogant...actually their coach is a perfect fit.

Enjoy those old memories...that's all you'll have in the coming weeks.

OP
SF 16 8 80

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Post some pics of Roger Staubach coming into the NFC playoffs in the final minutes and robbing the whiners for the 3rd time in a row in 1972...that's about as relevant as your sig.

The fact is without Joe falling behind and almost getting beat again by the Cowboys there would be no "catch". Those trophies have went to your heads.

I never liked the 49er fan base because they were wishy washy and sometimes they went for the Raiders if they weren't winning in the 70's; nowadays I don't like them because they are arrogant...actually their coach is a perfect fit.

Enjoy those old memories...that's all you'll have in the coming weeks.
Beautiful prose. Well reasoned, and eloquent.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
For example, here is a 49er picture. Only problem is the pic is from 2011. Which has nothing to do with the Panthers at home.

1510741_10200713291908861_1438675843_n.jpg

Even their graphics are old and tired. Just post the score from the last game vs Panthers...oh snap. :)

PS. That's a Cardinals game at home you're playing...Jesus.

PSS. I doubt the Panthers are the least bit scared, but live the dream Whiners...lol

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
OK girls have to settle this bickering. Now get back to back and on the count of three, joust those ponytails!:roflmao:

OP
SF 16 8 80

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
I propose a bet.

If the Panthers win, I will post the Seahawks logo (nothing else) in my sig for one week.

If the Niners win, you post the Niners logo (nothing else, no insults) in your sig for one week.

Top Bottom