• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Tough Call

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
If you had to choose, would you rather play whack-a-mole with Pete Carroll or Russell Wilson taking the place of the mole?

As much as I would like to go with Carroll, I think Wilson would work better.

Which would you choose?

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Aren't you playing the Panthers this week. Seems like you're pretty envious worrying about the Seahawks? lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
SF 16 8 80

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Aren't you playing the Panthers this week. Seems like you're pretty envious worrying about the Seahawks? lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I honestly think we are going to swat Carolina like a fly on Sunday, so looking forward to the real challenge at the NFCCG. I know the team isn't looking past the Panthers, but as a mere fan, I have that luxury.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
I honestly think we are going to swat Carolina like a fly on Sunday, so looking forward to the real challenge at the NFCCG. I know the team isn't looking past the Panthers, but as a mere fan, I have that luxury.

I hope you get past them so we can end your season homefield style.

Kraporpick will once again be a king one week and a queen the next. He's Mr. Hot and Cold...get use to it.

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Not to rain on your parade but the Panthers are not likely to roll over as easily as the Pack.

I'm expecting a Seahawk/Panthers NFC divisional matchup.

OP
SF 16 8 80

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Not to rain on your parade but the Panthers are not likely to roll over as easily as the Pack.

I'm expecting a Seahawk/Panthers NFC divisional matchup.
Well, ok. I wouldn't expect a repeat of your victory over the Saints either. You might be in for a surprise.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
If you had to choose, would you rather play whack-a-mole with Pete Carroll or Russell Wilson taking the place of the mole?

As much as I would like to go with Carroll, I think Wilson would work better.

Which would you choose?

Easy one. Rah Rah Petey. Because he'd let out a loud whine each time. BTW I'm so good at that game I've been paid to stop playing it at every place that gives prizes. Yeah I'm (or was?…..its been a few years) that good. :tup:

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Easy one. Rah Rah Petey. Because he'd let out a loud whine each time. BTW I'm so good at that game I've been paid to stop playing it at every place that gives prizes. Yeah I'm (or was?…..its been a few years) that good. :tup:

"Whacking it", is a great skill...lol

Last edited:
OP
SF 16 8 80

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
I think the solution should be three Wilsons and three Carrolls on the same machine.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
I think the solution should be three Wilsons and three Carrolls on the same machine.

Careful I just got cursed by szat for daring to respond in kind. Did you know this is a Seahawks site! Honstly I have nothing against Wilson since I think he can evolve into a better QB with better WRs and more experience. He's achieved much so far so I respect that. Petey, well no. Never.

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Well, ok. I wouldn't expect a repeat of your victory over the Saints either. You might be in for a surprise.

Not following your logic, you lost to the Panthers, we destroyed the Saints.

Oh, I doubt I'll be surprised. We are healthier than the last time we faced the Saints, added Harvin to the roster, have the #1 ranked defense, the 12th man and it's the playoffs. I don't think anything else needs to be said.

I doubt you want to talk weaknesses, being a SF fan and all, but from what I've seen of your offense showing when you faced the 25th ranked defense during the Packers game, I'd be pretty concerned about facing the #2 defense of the Panthers.

Last edited:

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Don't fold your towel. Unfold it to read "12mm I'm In HIM!":roflmao:

Is this that what you call this? I am mean you posted this weak ass garbage on two threads?? Banter and back in forth if fine, but polluting every single thread... annoying.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
But when monkey's throw their shit at the zoo that can be entertaining. I mean come on, he's got two weeks left of football at best.

And what do you mean 2 weeks of football?? Rams were out of everything by Week 10!

OP
SF 16 8 80

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Not following your logic, you lost to the Panthers, we destroyed the Saints.

Oh, I doubt I'll be surprised. We are healthier than the last time we faced the Saints, added Harvin to the roster, have the #1 ranked defense, the 12th man and it's the playoffs. I don't think anything else needs to be said.

I doubt you want to talk weaknesses, being a SF fan and all, but from what I've seen of your offense showing when you faced the 25th ranked defense during the Packers game, I'd be pretty concerned about facing the #2 defense of the Panthers.
We lost to the Panthers by one point when we were decimated by injuries. We are back to full strength and riding a seven game winning streak.

My feeling about the Saints is that they will learn from their prior experience and not make the same mistakes.

Top Bottom