• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

The Dredskins

SEA#FENSE

Huddler
Reaction score
ROBERT GRIFFIN THE THIRD STRING QUARTERBACK BENCHED!
This is epic. He had no off season so now you want to take away his "real time" game snaps? Snyder needs to over ride this but not fire "Rat"ahan because you just help him out by doing so. I think he is going to the Texans in Houston.

SEA#FENSE
Blue-green blood until the mortician drains it from my veins.

Idahawk

Reaction score
ROBERT GRIFFIN THE THIRD STRING QUARTERBACK BENCHED!
This is epic. He had no off season so now you want to take away his "real time" game snaps? Snyder needs to over ride this but not fire "Rat"ahan because you just help him out by doing so. I think he is going to the Texans in Houston.

SEA#FENSE

Like Harvin, dude is worth a lot of cash , he's been getting busted up behind a team that I don't think cares for his smugness and popularity . Snyder and the GM signed off on this move based on MS reconditions and Synder loves RG3 , I think Mikes back and they clean house with the bad eggs . Getting him busted up won't help their situation . I'd have no issues benching Wilson if we were in the same boat. That defense couldn't stop a pee wee team , they weren't going to win another game anyway , get the better draft pick .

OP
SEA#FENSE

SEA#FENSE

Huddler
Reaction score
I can fully respect that opinion. Do you remember when Mike threw in the towel last season and they went on an eight game winning streak? He wasn't ready to bench him to save him for next season as a gesture of team preservation, then. He is out and he knows it!

SEA#FENSE

HAWKS SB2014

Huddler
Reaction score
Curt Cousins is a solid backup QB. I'll bet he builds up some trade value these last few games. Very good business move by Washington. They're season is lost. Might as well gear up for next year. I don't think firing shamanism is a good idea. Young QBs often get screwed by regime changes. Just look at Sam Bradford. They're problem is defense and offensive line. We've seen with the saints defense can improve very quickly. Not a smart move to fire shanahan unless you hire Shaw from Stanford, he would be a perfect fit combined with a good d coordinator.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:
Top Bottom