• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Are there any winners?

SEA#FENSE

Huddler
Reaction score
SportsCenter - NFL, former players reach $765M settlement of concussion-related lawsuits; judge must approve deal.

SEA#FENSE
Blue-green blood until the mortician drains it from my veins.

Reaction score
Maybe now that the whole thing is "settled", Goodell and the League can stop turning this game into the National Vagina League.

OP
SEA#FENSE

SEA#FENSE

Huddler
Reaction score
I wish that were true ONE, but the commish is a puppet for the owners as you well know and they will now prevent future lawsuits. Just look at the Heads Up The Vagina Football Program.
Program the masses to play in the Labia League before they get there. Don't misunderstand, I respect safety especially for children but this should have been implemented during the Rozelle days, I know it's new study information but we could debate this until the next rules committee says the QB cant be touched behind the movable plexiglass partition.

SEA#FENSE
Blue-green blood until the mortician drains it from my veins.

Top Bottom