• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

FRIDAY MORNING QB

SEA#FENSE

Huddler
Reaction score
So what did you think my Fine Feathered Friends? All I can say is...... did we not have film on the ever illusive Mr Whitehurst? Did we need to ask the NFL for game tape? We didnt have our own tape on this practice squad QB?

SEA#FENSE
Blue-green blood until the mortician drains it from my veins.

seer-12thman

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattle is as good – and deep – as advertised at cornerback.
Chargers starting quarterback Philip Rivers may have completed five of the six passes on San Diego's first possession, but none of those were to a player being defended by either Brandon Browner or Richard Sherman.
And for all the attention that has been paid to Walter Thurmond's performance over the offseason and through the first two weeks of training camp, it was Byron Maxwell who really stood out Thursday. He's physical and relentless and the way he broke on the ball to pick off Charlie Whitehurst's throw to Robert Meachem in the second quarter made you wonder how many teams in this league Maxwell would be starting for.
The only bad news: Maxwell twisted his ankle later in the game, and staying healthy has been a challenge for him.

Top Bottom