• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

The Draft

Reaction score
Lol Flip, they're not going to carry 2 RBs because "Harvin can play RB".

The only thing for certain is the Seahawks will draft guys most of us have not heard of and those guys will end up being Pro Bowlers and All Pros. Thats it.

OP
RenegadeHawkFan

RenegadeHawkFan

Huddler
Reaction score
I can't really think of anyone off the top of my head that i would be overjoyed that we signed left.

Reaction score
Hard to tell for sure... We're almost sure to make some more cuts on offense (Mcquistian and Flynn make the most sense). If that happens, its impossible to say how we spend that money. We could sign a DT, we could sign someone to an extension.

OP
RenegadeHawkFan

RenegadeHawkFan

Huddler
Reaction score
I was really hopin we could get something for flynn but its not lookin like its gonna happen.

TwilightError

Huddler
Reaction score
We only save like 1.25m by cutting Flynn so it doesnt make much sense. A new back up QB would cost more and probably not be as good. Unless we draft a project.. Even then its likely to put the draftee on training squad.

A trade would be good but there does not seem to be much market. Maybe later?

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
You guys think were done in free agency?
I am amazed this year of all the releases and free agents still out there. It almost seems as if teams are following us in the 'go young' mantra. A team rebuilding right now could do well in signing these low $ vets to bridge the gap.

If the seahawks didnt sign anyone else I would be very content..... But no Im sure they are not done.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I am really looking at OL in the draft now PFW has OT class rated at an "A" and OG at "A+". Best position classes in the draft.

seer-12thman

Huddler
Reaction score
I think they will draft an OG or ORT, OLB, with their remaining top two picks. From that point on I look for them to just go best player available. I can also see them trading up. Unless they pull off another sleeper I can't see with the talent they have of the lower picks making the team. Go Seahawks!

Reaction score
Why would they cut McQuistan? Salary? Dude is no pro bowler, but he's been a solid Guard and even filled in at LT when Okung was out.

Cap space. He's not a starter and he's making quite a bit of money.

JS said they want to work on some extensions now.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
7th rounders = Camp fodder.
Still these rookies could supplant slightly overpaid back ups and reduce our spend and theres always that diamond in the rough. Think we got Sweeny in the 7th, be interesting how his off season has come along.

Top Bottom