• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

The Draft

Reaction score
Actually, if any DE is going to be playing some LB it sounds like its going to be Avril. He'd play SAM, Wright would switch sides and play WIL. But I think we draft another really athletic LB. Maybe Kasheem Greene or Zaviar Gooden.

hydroboy40

Huddler
Reaction score
so we should use our 2nd round pick for the 5,6,7th best olb or 7-9th best dl or de instead of the 1st or 2nd best center,2nd best fs,1st or 2nd best rb,2nd best te?

Reaction score
Jarvis Jones and Alec Ogletree are really the only 1st round 4-3 OLBs. So it would only be the 3rd-4th LB taken. This year's DL class is REALLY deep from the late first to the 3rd. OL isn't so deep,

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Actually, if any DE is going to be playing some LB it sounds like its going to be Avril. He'd play SAM, Wright would switch sides and play WIL. But I think we draft another really athletic LB. Maybe Kasheem Greene or Zaviar Gooden.

Is this just a regurgitation of Brock and Danny O'Neil?

Here's my thought on this. Avril will not play SLB full time, but I could see him come in on over front and pass rush from the strong side with Bennett/Irvine. That would be Potent!

I'll tell you right now I think our starting RE/LE is Avril/ Bennett even though Avril was LDE in Detroit he does have perfect LEO hieght/weight/get off.

I also predict that Red or Clem will be traded/released by the trade deadline which is extended to week 11 this year? Or is that under review still?

Reaction score

Here's my thought on this. Avril will not play SLB full time, but I could see him come in on over front and pass rush from the strong side with Bennett/Irvine. That would be Potent!

I'll tell you right now I think our starting RE/LE is Avril/ Bennett even though Avril was LDE in Detroit he does have perfect LEO hieght/weight/get off.

I also predict that Red or Clem will be traded/released by the trade deadline which is extended to week 11 this year? Or is that under review still?

Nope, regurgitation of John Schneider.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I hear Star Lotuei had an impressive pro day today...
When I watch video on him he comes off as a disruptive, once in a draft type of talent. I think he is the #1 DT in the draft and could go top 5.

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score

Well remember now, Bennett has a torn rotator cuff, so he may come in later in the season now. Just depends on if he decides to go under the knife or play through it, I personally hope he goes through the surgery, I don't want his production hurt.

Top Bottom