• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

The Cry Baby Speaks

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
a_fourwordsforyou.jpg

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Dane

Huddler
Reaction score
Hey look, now he's crying about one of Jimmy boy's timeouts in the Superbowl last year:

http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/kae...t-49ers-super-bowl-xlvii?p=ya5nbcs&ocid=yahoo

A year has passed since the 49ers-Ravens Super Bowl XLVII, but Colin Kaepernick is still agonizing over a late timeout that he thinks cost his team the game.

Kaepernick said in a recent Bill Simmons podcast that he thinks he would have run for a game-winning touchdown had coach Jim Harbaugh not called a timeout.

“There was one play we had that we had called a timeout on that I think would have walked in, and the play clock was running down so we called a timeout,” Kaepernick said.

Kaepernick went on to say that he thinks if Harbaugh did not call the timeout, he would have gotten the play off in time.

“It would have been close, but I think we might have been able to get that play off,” Kaepernick said.

There appears to be one small problem with Kaepernick's theory.

A penalty flag was thrown for delay of game on the play in question. Then, it was determined Harbaugh called timeout before the play clock hit zero.

BTW, "I think" is just another form of "if" Cappy. Also, you might want to review tape before you start shooting your mouth off, you seem to have a bit of a memory problem. It's no wonder that Jimmy boy doesn't want to let you speak a whole lot during press conferences.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey look, now he's crying about one of Jimmy boy's timeouts in the Superbowl last year:

http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/kae...t-49ers-super-bowl-xlvii?p=ya5nbcs&ocid=yahoo

BTW, "I think" is just another form of "if" Cappy. Also, you might want to review tape before you start shooting your mouth off, you seem to have a bit of a memory problem. It's no wonder that Jimmy boy doesn't want to let you speak a whole lot during press conferences.
THAT RIGHT THERE IS WHY THAT CUNT WILL NEVER WIN ONE!!! Throws his coach under the bus... WOW!!! Holding back the ethnic slurs.....

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
How smart does Kraporpick sound now? He said Manny would "exploit" our Defense? Really?

If that's exploiting then I'll take the exploitation every week and twice on Sunday.

His turtleneck was way too tight.

Top Bottom