• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

The Cry Baby Speaks

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
You don't root for the AFC as an NFC player , that's a tradition as old as the hills , not saying you can't but most players don't.

Free Brandon Browner

Seems dated to me. I could see it if there was no inter-conference play, the way baseball used to be. The way things are in the nfl, especially since the realignment, the conferences are pretty much meaningless except in terms of providing a framework for the playoffs.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
When the 49ers can compete with the Seahawks then it will be a rivalry , that's the reality you need to get in touch with fool.

Free Brandon Browner
Seems to me you don't live in reality, "fool." A playoff game that you barely won does not establish that the team you beat cannot compete with you.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Barely? 2nd place is just the first loser.

You guys whine like stuck pigs.

Sent from a cell at the CLink...

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
The worst part of the crying is that all Sherman did to Kap, (Other than tipping the ball for an INT) is give the choke sign. He didn't say anything about the QB, he was talking about Crabcrotch.

So all this posturing is child like. It has that air about it as whining. Which is coached obviously.

And great point Dane on the Superman dig. Why didn't the reporter ask if that act by Kap was classless?
No, the choke sign was child like.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Choke sigh was only stating a fact to a QB that gave the ball back 3 times. Thats choking, look it up.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Choke sigh was only stating a fact to a QB that gave the ball back 3 times. Thats choking, look it up.

Try to pay attention. The choke sign was child like. Three turnovers doesn't turn the child like taunting into something professional.

Dane

Huddler
Reaction score
No, the choke sign was child like.

So was KaeperDICK doing Cam Newton's Superman TD celebration the week before in order to mock him. Personally, I don't care if players have outbursts like this or not. It beats listening to the same ole emotionless "everybody respects everybody" post game comments and press conferences. We need more Michael Strahan / Warren Sapp type rivalries, it makes our rivalry far more interesting and entertaining.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Of course not, KrapNPick was being classy. Whiners!

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
So was KaeperDICK doing Cam Newton's Superman TD celebration the week before in order to mock him. Personally, I don't care if players have outbursts like this or not. It beats listening to the same ole emotionless "everybody respects everybody" post game comments and press conferences. We need more Michael Strahan / Warren Sapp type rivalries, it makes our rivalry far more interesting and entertaining.
Maybe it was. Of course, he was just retaliating for Panther bicep kiss taunt.

Dane

Huddler
Reaction score
Maybe it was. Of course, he was just retaliating for Panther bicep kiss taunt.

Irrelevant as far as I’m concerned, especially if you're going to argue maturity. The bottom line is that football is a kids game and is going to have child-like antics at times. Again I’ll say that it’s fine by me, I’m tired of the same BS politically correct comments where everyone acts nice to everyone.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Irrelevant as far as I’m concerned, especially if you're going to argue maturity. The bottom line is that football is a kids game and is going to have child-like antics at times. Again I’ll say that it’s fine by me, I’m tired of the same BS politically correct comments where everyone acts nice to everyone.
Sounds fair to me. Nothing wrong with Kaep telling Sherman he's a douche bag for pretending to be the GOAT.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Seems to me you don't live in reality, "fool." A playoff game that you barely won does not establish that the team you beat cannot compete with you.

As long as Countonpicks is your QB , yes it does !

Here's his new slogan

ytuzu4ed.jpg

Free Brandon Browner

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
As long as Countonpicks is your QB , yes it does !

Here's his new slogan

ytuzu4ed.jpg

Free Brandon Browner
You guys are too much. No, we can't compete with you because you can make up stupid childish names about our QB. The quarterback who was sitting right where you are sitting now one year ago. Keep crowing.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
As you say, YOU BARELY WON at home. What was that score peaches?
Hey, look, I understand. You've only been to the big game once, and now you're going back, you want to brag and crow. I get it. Since you only have about 48 hours or so before you return to loser status, with a nice round 0-2 superbowl record, working on catching up with the Bills, I'll let you enjoy yourselves, for the little time you have left. Tic tic tic.

Top Bottom