• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

The Cry Baby Speaks

Idahawk

Reaction score
Not that I liked the guy to begin with , but running all over New York shooting your mouth off and picking against your division and conference is plain wrong , but not surprising.

San Fran is the modern day Buffalo Bills minus class , a QB and a great coach.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/01/richard-sherman-colin-kaepernick/

quzuje3e.jpg

Free Brandon Browner

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Colon Khokeorpick, what a big baby. If I would have thrown it a foot higher?

If grandma had balls she'd be grandpa.

Sent from a cell at the CLink...

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Not that I liked the guy to begin with , but running all over New York shooting your mouth off and picking against your division and conference is plain wrong , but not surprising.

San Fran is the modern day Buffalo Bills minus class , a QB and a great coach.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/01/richard-sherman-colin-kaepernick/

quzuje3e.jpg

Free Brandon Browner
Lol. Picking against your division and conference is wrong? I think you are out of touch with reality. Probably 90% of Niners fans at least are pulling for the Broncos. You must have noticed that there is a rivalry going, haven't you?

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Lol. Picking against your division and conference is wrong? I think you are out of touch with reality. Probably 90% of Niners fans at least are pulling for the Broncos. You must have noticed that there is a rivalry going, haven't you?

It wasn't about the picking...it was about him crying that Sherman was scared of the receivers and that if he only threw the ball one foot higher it would have all worked out. Waaaaaah!

seer-12thman

Huddler
Reaction score
Claperdick can't win the big games. Being a big baby he takes after his coach. The better team won, accept that and quit making excuses for your short comings.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score

I don't get it. Better to lose to the champions than the runner up. Better for the divisions reputation too.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
I don't get it. Better to lose to the champions than the runner up. Better for the divisions reputation too.

Exactly. He's basically saying that he would have lost his second SB in a row.

I don't see Wilson or Manning ever making a statement like that. It's a classless remark for a QB. Other players can get away with that but not the QB.

seer-12thman

Huddler
Reaction score
If he doesn't get it then he considers the Whiners the only team in the division. Most Hawk fans I know pull for teams in the division if the Seahawks don't make it. Just shows the Whiners fans are sore losers.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
You don't root for the AFC as an NFC player , that's a tradition as old as the hills , not saying you can't but most players don't.

Free Brandon Browner

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score

When the 49ers can compete with the Seahawks then it will be a rivalry , that's the reality you need to get in touch with fool.

Free Brandon Browner

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score

I don't see Wilson or Manning ever making a statement like that. It's a classless remark for a QB. Other players can get away with that but not the QB.

I wrote that in reference to 90% of 9ers fans supporting the Broncos. Most all players with free agency today don't care about conference.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
When they can beat us when it counts then there will be a rivalry.

Dane

Huddler
Reaction score
KaeperBITCH is just making the rounds and whoring himself out to whatever reporter will listen. All that crying, bitching and moaning is doing for him is validating the reasons why people call his team the "Fourty WHINERS". Anyways, here's what I got out of his comments:

1) The world is full of "ifs". For example, what if KaeperPICK didn't have two prior turnovers before his game killing 3rd turnover? What if the 49ers had won just one more game and had home field advantage instead of being a road playoff team? What if Michael Crabtree hadn't been on IR for most of the season due to a knee injury during Spring OTA's? Bottom line: Saying "if" about a game in the past is just another way of saying KaeperPICK failed.

2) Before Sherman answers the question about whether or not his outburst "made him feel good about himself", why doesn't KaeperPRICK tell everyone if mocking Cam Newton by doing his Superman TD dance the week before made him feel good? Amazing how that little bit of hypocrisy gets ignored, and it just makes KaeperPRICK look pathetic and mentally weak.

3) Finally, if KaeperDINK wants to spend the whole offseason dreaming of exploiting Sherman and getting revenge, that's fine. The Seahawks are too busy preparing for a Superbowl to care. Oh, and if KaeperDINK is smart (there's another big "if"), he won't spend too much time obsessing over it: I hear Cam Newton is doing his own scheming to get even with him for his insult.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
The worst part of the crying is that all Sherman did to Kap, (Other than tipping the ball for an INT) is give the choke sign. He didn't say anything about the QB, he was talking about Crabcrotch.

So all this posturing is child like. It has that air about it as whining. Which is coached obviously.

And great point Dane on the Superman dig. Why didn't the reporter ask if that act by Kap was classless?

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
It wasn't about the picking...it was about him crying that Sherman was scared of the receivers and that if he only threw the ball one foot higher it would have all worked out. Waaaaaah!
Well, that is what it is. He wasn't crying. He was simply saying don't claim you're the GOAT because you made a good play.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score

Um, no. The fact that a team that beat you loses to another team does not mean that you would have also lost to that team. The Cards beating you at home, for example.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Keep bringing up the cards. We lost to them then spanked you. So what?

Top Bottom