• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Texas Seahawk

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score
I can't wait for Thanksgiving. I know we're gonna lose... again, but I can't wait to root against my entire family! Texans and their beloved Cowboys... ugh, it gets on my nerves. I was born-n-raised in Texas, but I can't stand the fucking Cowboys! ( SEAHAWKS 4 LIFE ) So, I'm gonna cheer the shit outta my 'Hawks come Thursday!

My family's gonna get pissed! :lol:

Blue Demon

Huddler
Reaction score
That's the spirit Cole.
Who knows, we could pull off an upset and you can make their lives miserable for awhile.

OP
C

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score
Blue Demon said:
That's the spirit Cole.
Who knows, we could pull off an upset and you can make their lives miserable for awhile.

lol I can only dream... :D

Reaction score
The Cowboys have always been one of the most hated teams in the NFL, mostly because of what Jerry Jones has done with the team.

Speaking of the game, does anyone know if they plan on wearing throwbacks?

OP
C

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score
phaZe said:
The Cowboys have always been one of the most hated teams in the NFL, mostly because of what Jerry Jones has done with the team.

WTF are you talking about? Everyone adores the Cowboys...

Top Bottom