• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

T.O. to Seahawks?

Striker

Huddler
Reaction score
Sooner or later this discussion will come up so I thought I would see what everyone thinks.

After draft day teams will have missed on WR prospects they wanted and T.O. will finally be signed. So where will he land, and would we welcome him to Seattle?

As for me, I am a Owens fan. No I don't like his mouth though he managed to contain it for a while with the Bills, and the media is constantly on his every word which draws unwanted attention. However if there was ever a player that played for the love of football it is Owens.

T.O. is always in peak physical form and his body will give out far before his will to play the game does. His horrendous year with the Bills had much to do with the firing of coaches during the season, bad QB play, and an altogether bad situation as he tried desperately to hold in his frustration.

It is true we do want to get younger, but a small 2 year deal on a WR who is as dedicated as he is and a TD monster might help carry us over till we get our long term WR solution in drafts to come.

I would love to have him with us, as it would cost us nothing since he is a UFA. What is everyone elses take? Do you think he is washed up, or is he worth bringing in?

OP
Striker

Striker

Huddler
Reaction score
Makes me miss Shawn Springs.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
He has lost a step for sure, or two, or three. If he hadn't he would still be a Bill.

I suppose if it is a one year deal, I wouldn't mind. But we really don't need anymore proof to what he does to a locker room past one year. The 49ers, Eagles, and Cowboys can all attest to that.

Walddo

Huddler
Reaction score
D Hawk;47462 said:
Signing him might mess up our supplemental draft pick next year...
That's exactly what might happen, and the FO is gonna have to figure if a 4th,5th or whatever rounder the supplemental draft pick is worth more than TO or not.

Reaction score
sigpro;47493 said:
:laughing:
I know what you mean. Check out the story: [ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5118016"]Sources: Donovan McNabb encouraging Washington Redskins to consider signing Terrell Owens - ESPN[/ame].

Top Bottom