• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Shake up in the draft?!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
The lions may go Okung in the first now. With Bradford going likely 1 to the Lambs we may get FS Berry or DT McCoy!

:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

1 Bradford
2 Okung
3 Suh TB pees their pants to get him!
4 Clausen
5 Berry can't imagine the chiefs go DL DL 2 yrs in a row
6 DT G McCoy

woohoo

14th pick would be the best OL there

OP
SeahawkWag
Reaction score
Shouldn't change even if Cleveland trades up as they would only do that to get a QB.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Walterfootball.com has it as:

1. Sam Bradford
2. Russell Okung
3. Ndamukong Suh
4. Jimmy Clausen
5. Bryan Bulaga
6. Gerald McCoy to the Seahawks
14. Dez Bryant to the Seahawks
40. Jahvid Best to the Seahawks
101. Jason Fox (OT, Miama) to the Seahawks.

His reasoning in waiting until round 4 for an OT is because of Alex Gibbs...

Thoughts?

OP
SeahawkWag
Reaction score
pretty close to mine :emoticon-0102-bigsm

Still don't like the idea of Bryant the rumors of him being a lazy practice guy who thinks he doesn't need to get better he hates to block and when he tries he misses is horrible at selling a play to the other side. IMO Danario Alexander in the 4th or 5th could be a steal

Gotta take one of the OL there at 14. Campbell or Davis will be there.

Lombardi's mock draft from NFL Network says Seattle is gonna get Okung.

OP
SeahawkWag
Reaction score
here is to hoping the Rams and Foreskins taking a QB :emoticon-0168-drink

OP
SeahawkWag
Reaction score
Number 18;46254 said:
Wouldn't mind Clausen falling to us and then swapping with Cleveland for a pick later in the draft.

why would Cleveland do that they have the pick right after us.

Reaction score
Yeah, that doesn't make much sense, but if we fake an interest in Bradford and Clausen they could want to jump up in front of us.

dmarkholt12

Huddler
Reaction score
dont count cleveland out to trade up to like the 3 or 4 slot. if thats the case they are going after a qb. which means okung, mccoy, or berry is dropping to us.

dmarkholt12

Huddler
Reaction score
Number 18;46506 said:
They'd trade if they want a QB and we threaten to take the QB they want.
they may also be worried about the redskins taking a qb at 4.

Seahawk Freak

Huddler
Reaction score
My wet dream is Lombardi's recent mock draft!

1. Rams - bradford
2. Lions - McCoy
3. Bucs - SuH
4. Skins - Clausen
5. Chiefs - Berry
6. Seahawks - OKUNG

sigpro

Huddler
Reaction score
Seahawk Freak;46515 said:
My wet dream is Lombardi's recent mock draft!

1. Rams - bradford
2. Lions - McCoy
3. Bucs - SuH
4. Skins - Clausen
5. Chiefs - Berry
6. Seahawks - OKUNG

I agree, that would be our best pick at six. Then at 14 we could go Spiller or some other play maker or DL. (Dan Williams if he makes it that far?)

clinton

Huddler
Reaction score
I want the best Left tackle available at the 6th pick, all offense begins on the line.The 14th pick would goto Spiller I like his potential and we have a huge need for an H Back that is explosive and can play upto 22 downs a game.I am sold on Spiller but if not available then not really sure I am almost willing to take Spiller at the 6th spot alot of draft experts say he is comparable to Chris Johnson of the Titans.... I also believe are Defensive players have the potential to bond and create a Defense that will be in the top 10 in the NFL I just believe the last few years we were to conservitive and did'nt throw nearly enough blitz packages at opposing offenses.I believe Coach Carrol will be alot more aggressive defensively as well as going deep offensively to open up the under routes as well as utilize which ever H Back we aquire to run more pass routes.I know if Hasselbeck can have more time in the pocket he will pick apart opposing defenses and throw in a H Back that can run in open space we will be very be difficult to plan an effective game plan against.

Reaction score
clinton;46524 said:
I want the best Left tackle available at the 6th pick, all offense begins on the line.The 14th pick would goto Spiller I like his potential and we have a huge need for an H Back that is explosive and can play upto 22 downs a game.I am sold on Spiller but if not available then not really sure I am almost willing to take Spiller at the 6th spot alot of draft experts say he is comparable to Chris Johnson of the Titans.... I also believe are Defensive players have the potential to bond and create a Defense that will be in the top 10 in the NFL I just believe the last few years we were to conservitive and did'nt throw nearly enough blitz packages at opposing offenses.I believe Coach Carrol will be alot more aggressive defensively as well as going deep offensively to open up the under routes as well as utilize which ever H Back we aquire to run more pass routes.I know if Hasselbeck can have more time in the pocket he will pick apart opposing defenses and throw in a H Back that can run in open space we will be very be difficult to plan an effective game plan against.

Yeah, problem is none of the tackles (except for Okung who won't fall to us) are worth the 6th pick. We're better off waiting until the 14th pick.

dmarkholt12

Huddler
Reaction score
bobflipaburger;46525 said:
Yeah, problem is none of the tackles (except for Okung who won't fall to us) are worth the 6th pick. We're better off waiting until the 14th pick.
i was just about to say that. if okung drops to us somehow, he is our definite pick. if he doesnt...you have to go best player available which will either be berry or mccoy depending on what happens ahead of us. then we can get the best tackle available with our 14th pick. this class is full of good rb's and we could get one in the second or even 4th rd this year if we have to.

Seahawk Freak

Huddler
Reaction score
clinton;46524 said:
I also believe are Defensive players have the potential to bond and create a Defense that will be in the top 10 in the NFL I just believe the last few years we were to conservitive and did'nt throw nearly enough blitz packages at opposing offenses.

I agree that our Defense has top 10 capabilities, if we were to pick up berry with our number 6. But the we have to get our O going. A bunch of 3 and outs tears a small defense down. When the D is on the field for 40+ minutes a game, your pretty much screwed!

clinton

Huddler
Reaction score
In response to Okung

I know it's generally best logic to pick the best available player, but in this case and in my opinion I feel we may have to draft a Left Tackle a few spots ahead of his value, but we are in desperate need of a left tackle and our line is the second reason to a poor running back corps or tied really to why we have so many 3 and outs.We need a solid foundation!!! We need to focus on controlling and dictating the pace on offense and if there are no holes or Hasslebeck gets sacked,pressured or worn down then we have no chance.I also want people to remember one of our biggest mistakes in the last 10 years was to allow hutchinson to go to Minnesota and low and behold guess what there running game looks like and see how far they went.I also want to remember where we went when we had a solid O Line... We have a solid receiving core and Hasslebeck if properly protected and given ample time can have time to figure out which routes which recievers have higher productivity running and where to throw the ball to with each reciever.I also know every athlete needs confidence and if they don't have confidence they will be less productive.Our car is need of an engine rehaul so when were at the autoshop we don't buy new tires because they are the best available deal we suck it up and get the best mechanic avilable :Carrol: we get the best engine : O linemen: or we walk and have a broke down car with really nice tires!! I would entertain a pick and trade with another team as long as we can be savvy enough to get maybe a 4th round pick for a 6th round pick for assuring the other team of there prized player and only go as high as the 10th pick so 4 teams following us may be interested.I also know that we generally can turn alot of our later picks into some pretty solid players...

Top Bottom