• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Sehawks Secondary..

thewiz

Huddler
Reaction score
So i'm pretty new on this board, due to seattletimes forum being ran by an idiot cowboy fan.. Anyways i want to express my anger towards our Secondary.

First of all does our Secondary have swagger?? Other then Josh wilson i dont think so, Deion Grant gets bitch slapped by Bennie wells injures tatupu and can't catch and effin ball that hits his hands.

Kellly Jenning.. kelly kelly kelly, he has got to be the worst person on the seoncandary. He can't cover worth ish.. probably can't cover his own dick with a condom.. but wait he has 4 degrees. I mean I can't think of anyone on our secondary who scares me, yes trufant is a good tackler. BUT when i played receiver in HS i would expose my body to a big hit if i knew they had a bad secondary. I can honestly say no-one on our team scares me

Marcus.. He has had 2.5 good years, he plays like 10 yards of his guy, he needs to get in their and "do your job" and get physical with receiver. This guy is soft, shows no emotion and i'm sick of it.. Trade him if we can, we aren't going tot he SB next year so why not get a pick for him.

Ken Lucas.. I didn't expect much but atleast he had a few ints, another aging CB we dont need on our team.

Reaction score
Not bringing pressure on the QB doesn't help at all. Even the best CBs/Safeties collapse without a pass rush.

OP
T

thewiz

Huddler
Reaction score
Wilson still seems to make good plays with out a pass rush.. they are just below average NFL cbs.

Reaction score
I agree with Trufant except I think he has only had 1.5 good year. Trade for a 2nd rounder would be awesome.

Reaction score
SeahawkWag;44589 said:
I agree with Trufant except I think he has only had 1.5 good year. Trade for a 2nd rounder would be awesome.
Regardless of how he has played in the past two years, he is the best CB on the team.

Top Bottom