• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Seahawks 7 round mock

sigpro

Huddler
Reaction score
This is my full mock draft for the hawks tomorrow:

Round one: Michael Crabtree, WR
Round two: Sean Smith, CB
Round three: Michael Hamlin, S
Round four: Mike Thomas, WR
Round five: Terrance Taylor, DT
Round six: Antone Smith, RB
Round seven: Jake Ingram, LS

compensatory picks:
Drew Willy, QB
Rich Ohrnberger, G
Aaron Perez, P

If I get one of these correct I will be a happy man...

Reaction score
I don't think they will take 2 WRs in the first 4 rounds. I think they may go after a RB sooner too.

But this doesn't look bad. The ESPN/NFL/FOX Mock Drafts are really bad and don't address what we need.

Reaction score
? this is a weak RB draft so if they do or don't is no biggie to me.
Take a WR by trading down or later.
If you get Curry...... Hill has to go or we will have 25 million spent just on the starting 3???? Or goto a 3-4
Got to take a S in the 2nd or 3rd
Still want a OT or Sanchez

FYI Kiper just said we are going to take Sanchez :p

Reaction score
SeahawkWag said:
? this is a weak RB draft so if they do or don't is no biggie to me.
Take a WR by trading down or later.
If you get Curry...... Hill has to go or we will have 25 million spent just on the starting 3???? Or goto a 3-4
Got to take a S in the 2nd or 3rd
Still want a OT or Sanchez

FYI Kiper just said we are going to take Sanchez :p

Mel Kiper is a flaming asshole who has one job, and can't even get that right. Look at his previous mock drafts over the years and see this college football 'genius' in action. I never listen to a word that he says. Pat Kirwan on the other hand, or John Clayton. Those are people I would listen to. Both of whom know that Sanchez is not an option for the seahawks.

Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
McShay has us taking Curry though and Kiper had us taking Curry on his previous mock draft.

Maybe the very first. But for the last four or five drafts he had Sanchez all the way.

Reaction score
hawkfanadam said:
bobflipaburger said:
McShay has us taking Curry though and Kiper had us taking Curry on his previous mock draft.

Maybe the very first. But for the last four or five drafts he had Sanchez all the way.

No, just the other day he had us taking Curry... It was the 2nd from last mock draft he made.

Top Bottom