• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Pumped for Sunday?

Reaction score
Thanks man, congrats on your win today and good luck against Brady... Hate that guy lol. He'll have Gronk back.

Reaction score
Thanks man, congrats on your win today and good luck against Brady... Hate that guy lol. He'll have Gronk back.
Those DB's that Houston has, if they play like they did today, will give Brady hell. They have a pretty solid group. I want that #23 they have to come replace our #23.

Thorn

Huddler
Reaction score
We have good safeties and CBs, but after the starters we don't have much debth. We play mostly man, very little zone, so teams that have more than one good reciever can burn us. Like the Pats. We'll see. I hope you guys win today. Having a lot of relatives in Washington I've always had a soft spot in my heart for the Seahawks. I hope you guys do well in the playoffs. That would really be something if my two favorite teams were in the Super Bowl togeather. At least you guys have been there once. No NFL team from Houston has made it to the promised land yet. Stupid Pittsburg kept the Oilers from going and the Texans just aren't good enough just yet. This year we'll have to make it through both New England and Denver to get there. The Texans are capable of that, I just don't think they will.

Top Bottom