• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Pumped for Sunday?

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
This is the start of something special! Got my blue friday gear on here at work. Heard they raised the 12 flag on the space needle... I bet Sea town is buzzin!! Here in portland not alot of fan fare, makes me miss seattle.

Sunday getting up early gonna get some brisket on the slow steam/smoke cooker. Have a chilli in the crock pot, have little fire burning outside, hot wings on the grill. Probably crack my first beer at noon.

HELL YEAH THIS IS THE PLAYOFFS GUYS!! WERE BACK!!

Reaction score
This is the start of something special! Got my blue friday gear on here at work. Heard they raised the 12 flag on the space needle... I bet Sea town is buzzin!! Here in portland not alot of fan fare, makes me miss seattle.

Sunday getting up early gonna get some brisket on the slow steam/smoke cooker. Have a chilli in the crock pot, have little fire burning outside, hot wings on the grill. Probably crack my first beer at noon.

HELL YEAH THIS IS THE PLAYOFFS GUYS!! WERE BACK!!

Szat, we watching the game at your house buddy? :D

Reaction score
Szat, we watching the game at your house buddy? :D

Me too? Lol

I watch the AZ game at my dad's, we win by 58 points. I had to listen to the Buffalo game at work we win by 33 points. I was at my mom's for the 9ers they win by 29 points. I stay home for the Rams game and we win by 7 points.

I need to watch the game somewhere other than home!

Idahawk

Reaction score
In a 'Matt Flynn, - arms crossed - ball cap on backwards pose'?

No like this !

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357344341.365170.jpg

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Yeah sure, huddlers are welcome, even duck fans.
:p

I can something coming on already for monday *cough *cough!

Reaction score
Me too? Lol

I watch the AZ game at my dad's, we win by 58 points. I had to listen to the Buffalo game at work we win by 33 points. I was at my mom's for the 9ers they win by 29 points. I stay home for the Rams game and we win by 7 points.

I need to watch the game somewhere other than home!

So, you coming down to Portland?

Idahawk

Reaction score
Marshall " Seahawks hater" Faulk , just said he likes us beating the Redskins and even going into Lambeau and beating them for a Super Bowl berth ! Dam never thought I'd hear that .

Thorn

Huddler
Reaction score
Hey guys. Texans fan here. Just thought I'd drop by and wish yall luck for tomorrow.

Top Bottom