• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Practice squad 2012

TwilightError

Huddler
Reaction score
"Seven players were signed to the practice squad on Saturday evening:

QB Josh Portis
WR Ricardo Lockette
LB Korey Toomer
TE Sean McGrath
OL Rishaw Johnson
LB Allen Bradford
S DeShawn Shead."

I was hoping for Vai Taua, Kearse and maybe Helfet. Good that there was a way to keep lockette. I dont see a future for Portis but if both QBs get hurt, its a good insurance.

Reaction score
^ Not really cause that guy can't play QB to save his life. Waste of a PS roster spot imo.

Reaction score
No, I'm not. You know of a good one? I can't stand most casual Duck fans cause they didn't even watch football up until a few years ago. Now they're all flying Duck flags and bumper stickers like they're hardcore.

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
No, I'm not. You know of a good one? I can't stand most casual Duck fans cause they didn't even watch football up until a few years ago. Now they're all flying Duck flags and bumper stickers like they're hardcore.

Nope, I haven't found any sites with more than a couple posters that talk football.

The Ducks success is a lot like when the hawks went on thier run. I've always followed my local teams regardless of success. I don't really get fans who claim to follow teams when they don't have any ties to the area. It used to be a lot harder to follow a team from a distant city.

Mariota looked good. Looks like the run game will be alright. I'm a little worried about the depth seeing us lose that big lead at the half.

I hate seeing James in a 9ers uniform.

OP
TwilightError

TwilightError

Huddler
Reaction score
I don't really get fans who claim to follow teams when they don't have any ties to the area. It used to be a lot harder to follow a team from a distant city.

:D Well I´m following the Seahawks almost from the other side of the planet! I know it might not seem to make sense, but then again, I dont really have a local NFL team in Helsinki... The bad part is not getting to the stadium but I can watch all the games live with NFL Gamepass, listen to Brock&Salk via internet etc.

Well, someone needs to be the PS QB.

That is what I thought too. Probably the only reason to keep him.

Reaction score
Oh really?

Tweet from Lockette 8 minutes ago: " Everything will be handled this week wish I could tell you more .... #12thman #rockette83"

Reaction score
^ Hmm, wonder whats going on? Maybe they sign him to the active roster since Martin is hurt.

Idahawk

Reaction score
It said he was deleted not cut from the practice squad, which means he's coming to the show ! We are dead last in passing yards and I'm sure were looking to use Lockettes speed to open up the field and his size at the goalline will be a bonus.

When Wilson throws everything high, get taller WR's right Pete LOL

Top Bottom