• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Seahawks Undrafted Free Agent signings

Reaction score
WR Phil Bates (Ohio University)
CB London Durham (McNeese State)
G Rishaw Johnson (California, Pa.)
WR Jermaine Kearse (Washington)
TE Sean McGrath (Henderson State, Ariz.)
T Jon Opperud (Montana)
DB Deshawn Shead (Portland State)
DE Monte Taylor (Cincinnati)
WR Lavasier Tuinei (Oregon)
K Carson Wiggs (Purdue)

Reaction score
The only guy I can speak on is Tuinei. He's tall, 6'5", but lean, about 210lb on a good day. He's got good speed and really good hands. He was a threat in the end zone. Caught 10 TDs last year. My biggest concern would be his size. He needs to add more weight, otherwise at that length, he'll get snapped in half real quick.

Realistically, I see him on the practice squad, with potential to compete for a roster spot next year or the year after.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Like seeing Kearse stay in seattle, pretty cool. But he has had issues holding on to the football.
Two things Ive noticed about the NEW REGIME with WR's.
They like them tall and physical, and they like to get them in off the wood heap. Either outcasts, or late, or UFA's.

Top Bottom