• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Players Visiting Seattle thread

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
Come on, everyone wants to play here. Its not the Rams... lol...

We're the pretty girl at the dive bar now, but that means we'll get a lot of attention from scum bags too. Finley worries me. I don't know if he can thrive with the Seahawks.

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
Per Mark Sessler of NFL. Com Jared Allen will walk away from football if he can't get a fair contract...

At his age retirement should be in his mind. If he doesn't want to go to war for 19 weeks for $5 million than I'd rather he retire than steal time and paychecks from a Seahawk that IS willing to do it.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Henry Melton to visit the Seahawks , now we're talking !

Free Brandon Browner

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Henry Melton to visit the Seahawks , now we're talking !

Free Brandon Browner

He was a top FA last year, I wanted to get him then, so I do hope we get a good look at him. He was out with injury this year.
He would be a more then adequate replacement for Clinton McDonald. I see them as similar player types.

RenegadeHawkFan

Huddler
Reaction score
He was a top FA last year, I wanted to get him then, so I do hope we get a good look at him. He was out with injury this year.
He would be a more then adequate replacement for Clinton McDonald. I see them as similar player types.
Hes an upgrade over mcdonald. He should be reasonably priced because of the injury. Dude is a monster.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Hes an upgrade over mcdonald. He should be reasonably priced because of the injury. Dude is a monster.

DT: Mebane, T. McDaniel, Jordan Hill, Jesse Williams, Bennett (DE/DL) + Melton.
yeah, we'd be good on the rotation there.

RenegadeHawkFan

Huddler
Reaction score
Still gonna be a DE right? They are saying Red Bryant replacement. I guess he could slide in...
I could see him sliding in. If we dont get melton, he would prolly slide in on passing downs. But yeah big red said he was grooming scruggs to play his spot.

Top Bottom