• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Pete Carroll: Then v. The Week of 10/30

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
SeaHawksHuddle

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Yeah I totally agree on the personnel standpoint. PC and JS have done a great job so far. I just hope they do draft a QB. PC said some things in his press conference on Wednesday that scared the shit out of me, mainly that he is considering Jackson as a possible long term option. Are you kidding me?

http://mynorthwest.com/275/522988/Jackson-takes-hold-of-QB-job

Reaction score
I wouldn't read too much into that. A coach is going to say shit like that half way through the season to build his QBs confidence.

I'm sure they will consider him as an long term option. They will draft a rookie like Barkley, and consider them both. Whoever is the better QB will get the job.

Its no secret how I felt about Tarvaris at the start of the season, but I will say this, I think we would all be looking at him differently if we didn't know about the last 5 or 6 years in Minnesota. All things considered, he has exceeded most expections playing behind our offensive line. He may have found his nitch running the no huddle, and they are able to actually sustain drives. I am most worried about him getting injured. There are still 9 games left to play and if we lose TJack we have will have to endure Charlie.... idk if I could handle that.. seriously!

Reaction score
And remember 18, this is Carrol, the same guy that said "resigning Matt Hasselbeck was a top priority" at the end of last season....

OP
SeaHawksHuddle

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
And remember 18, this is Carrol, the same guy that said "resigning Matt Hasselbeck was a top priority" at the end of last season....

Good call. I just hope he is running his mouth. I think Jackson is doing all right. But like Jackson himself said, at some point it becomes more than just stats and you have to win games. I question his ability to push a team forward, to pick the team up and carry it on his shoulders.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Just think if they do draft a QB, Charlie will be gone so it will be TJack and Portis. Not that bad of a line up.
Pete is slick, I trust what he says to the media as far as I can throw his OL coach...

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
9 @signing, 10 @playoff win, 5 @no signing of Matt, 7 today. Defense looks very good. New offense takes time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom