• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Pete Carrol voted most popular coach by players

OP
S

seer-12thman

Huddler
Reaction score
What's it take with you? A third grader could figure out 8 - 3 = 5. From your lists 2 players were never with the team. One player was released 2 days after signing for failing team drug test. One player had drug test thrown out because it was tainted. Two player accepted the suspension instead of challenging it so they could play in the playoffs and not hurt the team.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
What's it take with you? A third grader could figure out 8 - 3 = 5. From your lists 2 players were never with the team. One player was released 2 days after signing for failing team drug test. One player had drug test thrown out because it was tainted. Two player accepted the suspension instead of challenging it so they could play in the playoffs and not hurt the team.

Yes tested as Seahawks! They didn't take that test elsewhere. They weren't at Seahawks camp by invitation other than Petey! If you want to include Sherman then it's 10 suspensions and 9 players. Either way they lead the NFL over that period. FACT.

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
Oh just stuff it about White since Petey plays guys that test positive.

You are a colossal retard. His drug use had nothing to do with the Seahawks. He did it before he was acquired, he was a Seahawk for about 48 hours, and he was cut loose for the positive test. But Lendale White is somehow a negative reflection on the Seahawks.
And there's no evidence whatsoever that Pete covers up and deliberately plays dirty players. NONE.

Perception, misconception and pure stupidity. That about sums you up.
Thanks though. At least I can better understand the head-up-your-ass syndrome that seems to be pretty widespread throughout NFL fandom and how it works.

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
One other thing to think about too. There's been an unusually large number of players who have been members of the Seahawks while PC and JS have been here. Taking that sheer number of players into consideration, the ratio or percentage of total number of players to players who have had substance abuse violations are actually LOWER than the league norm. I wouldn't expect the dumbed down masses to be able to factor in or comprehend that kind of thing though.
So anyone who wants to knock Pete and the way he does things here can stuff it as far as I'm concerned.

GO HAWKS!!!

Reaction score
Yes tested as Seahawks! They didn't take that test elsewhere. They weren't at Seahawks camp by invitation other than Petey! If you want to include Sherman then it's 10 suspensions and 9 players. Either way they lead the NFL over that period. FACT.
You know what else is a FACT? Our team is in the Super Bowl and yours is not. So go suck a fat dick!

Oh, and enjoy rooting for the Los Angeles Rams!

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
You know what else is a FACT? Our team is in the Super Bowl and yours is not. So go suck a fat dick!

Oh, and enjoy rooting for the Los Angeles Rams!
No wonder the owner wants out, he's trying to get away from these dipshit fans.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
You are a colossal retard. His drug use had nothing to do with the Seahawks. He did it before he was acquired, he was a Seahawk for about 48 hours, and he was cut loose for the positive test. But Lendale White is somehow a negative reflection on the Seahawks.
And there's no evidence whatsoever that Pete covers up and deliberately plays dirty players. NONE.

Perception, misconception and pure stupidity. That about sums you up.
Thanks though. At least I can better understand the head-up-your-ass syndrome that seems to be pretty widespread throughout NFL fandom and how it works.

You can whine about the FACTS all you want and no doubt you will. Take it to Farrar who writes about the Seahawks for a living.:roflmao:

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
One other thing to think about too. There's been an unusually large number of players who have been members of the Seahawks while PC and JS have been here. Taking that sheer number of players into consideration, the ratio or percentage of total number of players to players who have had substance abuse violations are actually LOWER than the league norm. I wouldn't expect the dumbed down masses to be able to factor in or comprehend that kind of thing though.
So anyone who wants to knock Pete and the way he does things here can stuff it as far as I'm concerned.

GO HAWKS!!!
All teams that rebuild bring in more players. You can rationalize it any way you want but the bottom line is Petey brings in more drug abusers than any other head coach. FACT.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
No wonder the owner wants out, he's trying to get away from these dipshit fans.

Won't happen for the reason I said when the story first broke. NFL owners won't approve the move since LA will be an expansion team so the owners will each make multi millions in franchise fees.

Reaction score
Won't happen for the reason I said when the story first broke. NFL owners won't approve the move since LA will be an expansion team so the owners will each make multi millions in franchise fees.
Good thing the NFL operates based on your logic....

Top Bottom