• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Pete Carrol voted most popular coach by players

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
Both Williams and Davis were Seahawks when tested.
You talking about the same Trent Williams that plays LT for the Redskins? He was never a Seahawk. He was drafted by the Redskins the same year the Seahawks drafted Okung. I'm pretty sure Davis never played for the Seahawks neither.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
You talking about the same Trent Williams that plays LT for the Redskins? He was never a Seahawk. He was drafted by the Redskins the same year the Seahawks drafted Okung. I'm pretty sure Davis never played for the Seahawks neither.

Tested as Seahawks.

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
What do you mean tested as Seahawks? They were never a member of the Seahawks in any way, shape or form. So I'm not sure what you mean by "tested as Seahawks".

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
They weren't even drafted by
the Seahawks

Sent from a cell at the CLink...

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
They were in house tested as Seahawks. Doesn't matter that they never reached the field as Seahawks. Seahawks brought them in, they were tested and failed and let go. You wanted the 8 you got the 8.

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
Actually, no they weren't. Like I said before, neither player was EVER A MEMBER OF THE SEAHAWKS. Trent Williams was drafted by the Redskins #4 overall in 2010, 2 picks ahead of Russell Okung, who was drafted by the Seahawks. The Redskins are the only team Trent Williams has ever played for. He was never a member of the Seahawks.
Same deal with Fred Davis. He was drafted by the Redskins in '08, he's been with the Redskins since he was drafted and has never played for or been a member of any other team.
So once again, what exactly do you mean by "tested as Seahawks"?

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Well I got some names wrong but the number is still correct. The list is as follows:

Lendale White
Leroy Hill
John Moffitt
Allen Barbre
Winston Guy
Brandon Browner
Bruce Irvin
Walter Thurmond
Brandon Browner (again)

So thats 8 Seahawks players with 9 suspensions for violating NFL drug policy not counting Sherman's BS excuse weaseling out of his suspension. Odd that neither of you knew this being Seahawks fans.:rolleyes:

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Well I got some names wrong but the number is still correct. The list is as follows:

Lendale White
Leroy Hill
John Moffitt
Allen Barbre
Winston Guy
Brandon Browner
Bruce Irvin
Walter Thurmond
Brandon Browner (again)

So thats 8 Seahawks players with 9 suspensions for violating NFL drug policy not counting Sherman's BS excuse weaseling out of his suspension. Odd that neither of you knew this being Seahawks fans.:rolleyes:

Now the names were wrong?

The data is suspect...can't trust it.

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
You're going to include Lendale White? He was acquired by the Seahawks, he tested positive for a banned substance and was released like 2 days after he was acquired. In other words, he was kicked to the curb.
You got that one bass ackward. While you're overblowing the issue, you used an example that actually counters your argument. The reason Carroll had him released was because of the positive test. So it shows he's not supportive of a drug culture here.
And you can't use White on the list if you're making the list as an indictment on the Seahawks. Doing so is just stupid and totally kills your credibility.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
You're going to include Lendale White? He was acquired by the Seahawks, he tested positive for a banned substance and was released like 2 days after he was acquired. In other words, he was kicked to the curb.
You got that one bass ackward. While you're overblowing the issue, you used an example that actually counters your argument. The reason Carroll had him released was because of the positive test. So it shows he's not supportive of a drug culture here.
And you can't use White on the list if you're making the list as an indictment on the Seahawks. Doing so is just stupid and totally kills your credibility.

Oh just stuff it about White since Petey plays guys that test positive. I also didn't "overblow";) anything. That was Doug Farrar's SI article and you lazily made me substantiate his claims.:poop: Do you guys read articles about the Seahawks or do you only look at the pictures in your bed under the cover with a flashlight? Any further questions would likely yield TMI.:laugh::p:p

Last edited:

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Oh just stuff it about White since Petey plays guys that test positive. I also didn't "overblow";) anything. That was Doug Farrar's SI article and you lazily made me substantiate his claims.:poop: Do you guys read articles about the Seahawks are do you only look at the pictures in your bed under the cover with a flashlight? Any further questions would likely yield TMI.:laugh::p:p
:roflmao:

OP
S

seer-12thman

Huddler
Reaction score
Because some writer didn't know the facts when he wrote the article doesn't make it true or without errors. After you being told he was wrong you still try to insist it's true. You got to be one of the poorest losers trolling the board with half truths and flat out false statements.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Because some writer didn't know the facts when he wrote the article doesn't make it true or without errors. After you being told he was wrong you still try to insist it's true. You got to be one of the poorest losers trolling the board with half truths and flat out false statements.

Wow what does it take with you? The facts are there. 8 players suspended. FACT.

Top Bottom