• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Gameday Thread: Eagles @ Seahawks - 12/1: Week 13 (WIN 31-14)

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
Wow, easily the best I've seen the seahawks play all season. Eagles may be playing lousy, but at least we're not letting them off the hook.

Reaction score
That throw by Jackson was pretty nice too. Yeah he threw it up, but it was put in a spot where no one but Tate had a play on it.

Ballzdeep

Huddler
Reaction score
If they play like this the rest of the season,they will actually have a chance to win out. They are impressive tonight.

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
If they play like this the rest of the season,they will actually have a chance to win out. They are impressive tonight.

Let's win this game first. Eagle fan said Reid called the timeout to."ice the punter."

LOL

I guess they had 12 men on the field but still hilarious.

Ballzdeep

Huddler
Reaction score
Let's win this game first. Eagle fan said Reid called the timeout to."ice the punter."

LOL

I guess they had 12 men on the field but still hilarious.

Might be a bit early....but i think they have this one! T-joke is playing decent tonight,running game is great,the defense is playing strong,but philly does have strong running attack.Even if they get a score here,i think we can use the rest of the clock.

OP
Fenom
Reaction score
Giants, Ravens and now the Eagles? If they would have beat the Browns, Bengals and Redskins, this team would be in good position.

Ballzdeep

Huddler
Reaction score
Giants, Ravens and now the Eagles? If they would have beat the Browns, Bengals and Redskins, this team would be in good position.

Those games were all within their grasp... They just didn't have a good enough offense to do it. The Dallas game i thought they outplayed dallas, if the offense were just a little better they would have beat them too.

Top Bottom