• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Gameday Thread: Eagles @ Seahawks - 12/1: Week 13 (WIN 31-14)

Reaction score
Eagles (4-7) @ Seahawks (4-7)
» Regular Season - Week 13

Date: December 1st, 2011
Time: 5:20pm PT
Network: NFL Network, JoeTV
Game Buzz Comic: Click Here

Discuss below.

Reaction score
Alan Branch participated fully in practice yesterday, so he should be back. This is Rice's second concussion, so I doubt he plays.

Reaction score
Pete said Rice won't play. Tarvaris is already playing scared, not having Sidney will only make it worse. Nnamdi, DRC and Samuel will all have a pick each. Defense won't contain the speed. If you bump DeSean Jackson, he'll run by you and make you look silly. I am concerned.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I have no faith in this team signing FA BIG WR anymore. Sure lets just give him the rest of the year off, oh and overpay him millions, basically just reward him for going down in heap dropping the ball in the process when he wasnt even touched, while Baldwin goes out and risks life and limb taking huge blows, for a 10th of the pay, and still holds on to the ball.

Frustrating... all I got to say, Sidney better work his ass off to get back on the field next year and produce for this team, WE DONT NEED ANOTHER DEON OR HOUSH!

Reaction score
It's the NFLs fault imho. They are putting way too much on injuries, especially concussions. 3 years ago, guys were getting 10 concussions a year and didn't miss a game. If they can physically play, make them pay. They get paid millions!!! MILLIONS!!! think about this guys!! We won't ever see anything close to what they make in our life time. They know about the risks. If they don't want to deal with it, quit, give back the MILLIONS. the NFL is turning this game into a fucking pussy filled league. A penalty for anything more than a shove and now a guy missing the rest of the season after 2 concussions. Buuuuullshit!!!

OP
Fenom
Reaction score
It sucks that Rice is on the IR, but it will give Baldwin, Obomanu and Tate more chances to play.

OP
Fenom
Reaction score
They signed LB Mike Morgan off the practice squad to take Rice's place. I was kinda hoping for Lockette, but we need depth at LB, not WR.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Understand why they shut him down, since we are out of the hunt anyways, he just better strap it up next year or he's gonna get some serious critisism.

It will be good to get butler out there, hope Tjack can get a connection going with him, he is ultra fast!

Seahawk28

Huddler
Reaction score
Kinda ironic the "Dream Team" everybody was so high on has the same record we do at this point in the season. Nobody (including alot of us) figured we would win 3 games all year with all the new faces. Whats even more ironic is their record is the same for the same reason, shooting their self in the foot in tight games they should have won. If I'm not mistaken, we had the tougher schudule on top of that. T-Jack, or not, if our team can stay healthy, and get their head out of their butt on these dumb-ass penalties, this is a dangerous team. A couple of needs filled at certain positions, and it's on.

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
I'm hoping we can put together a full 60 minutes of solid football. Not a half or a quarter, but play all game 100%. I don't think we've seen that all year. Just go out and execute.

Oh, and 1st play for offense should be a trick play.

Top Bottom