• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Gameday Thread: 49ers @ Seahawks - 9/12: WIN 31 - 6

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
SF 16 8 80;50202 said:
Well, here's what he did last time he visited Seattle, when you beat us by 3 pts:

27 of 45
60.0 prct
310 yards
2 TDs
O INTs
95.6 QB rating

Everything on offense, especially the O-line, is upgraded from last season. Are you really sure you have nothing to worry about in the air?

And we won that game lol. Plus we were pretty banged up on defense. Alex Smith wasn't under an pressure in that game... Which may very well be the case this week but if it's not and Smith gets sacked a few times I honestly feel like we can contain Gore. We won't stop him, but I believe we can prevent him from beating us single handedly like he's done before.

Donn2390

Huddler
Reaction score
szat;50173 said:
Hey, the only score thats impossible to have is a score of 1.

Seahawks.... 68 69ers...... - 2

You're wrong, you can score 1 point in a game.. If the other team forfeits, the official score it 1-0........

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
The secondary and run defense looked awesome. Pass rush sucked, offense for the mst part sucked except for about a quarter where the passing game looked unstoppable. We did a great job in the red zone.

Walddo

Huddler
Reaction score
Yes, we looked nice in the red zone. I made my reputation today screaming when we held on 4th and 1, I was the ONLY hawk fan in Orlando Florida, and I was screaming, no shit I had like 5 dudes stop and talk shit/comment at the bar I was at. I just shrugged it off or laughed, cause our fucking Hawks did their job! Really nice and easy to root on when we are picking off the offense and running in touch downs! I loved this team! I hope pete has more of this in store! I'm hooked, PC IS the way to BE!

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
LOVED THIS GAME. I am SO fired up right now I can't even see straight. What is the job Pete Carroll has been doing in the off season? So far so good. Way to go Hawks! D Looked unstoppable tonight!

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Seeing Carroll all smilies on the sideline brought me back to he the last couple years of him being at USC. Maybe the free spirited Carroll is going to do well in the NFL and he will not have to turn into a hard ass.

Reaction score
Great game. There were mistakes on offense, defense and special teams, but they pulled it together and got the W.

knownone

Huddler
Reaction score
bobflipaburger;50237 said:
The secondary and run defense looked awesome. Pass rush sucked, offense for the mst part sucked except for about a quarter where the passing game looked unstoppable. We did a great job in the red zone.

The pass rush was getting pressure all game... 2 sacks hardly sucks.

Offense did suck but then again we played against a top 10 Defense and still scored 3 TDs not too shabby IMO.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
knownone;50250 said:
The pass rush was getting pressure all game... 2 sacks hardly sucks.

Offense did suck but then again we played against a top 10 Defense and still scored 3 TDs not too shabby IMO.

At the beginning of the game it sucked. Alex Smith had enough time to go tthrough all of his reads and hit his check down every play in the 1st quarter it seemed like.

Reaction score
bobflipaburger;50252 said:
At the beginning of the game it sucked. Alex Smith had enough time to go tthrough all of his reads and hit his check down every play in the 1st quarter it seemed like.

Yeah they gave up all the dink and dunk shit... but where did that get them??

NO WHERE!! 2 FG's

and our run defense looked that of a top 5 D today... not say it will last all season, but don't see why it can't.

San Fran LOST this game because of our Defense!!

Reaction score
When was the last time any of us were able to say "Man, our secondary looked GOOD!" -- Against a team not named the Rams anyway..

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Thought our D put enough pressure on A. Smith that he made some bad decisions.
I saw alot of blitz around the corner, from CB's and LB's.

And yeah, I think that P.C./Gus were letting the small stuff go.

Reaction score
bobflipaburger;50252 said:

They were playing a very vanilla D to start the game out.. constant 4 man rush. Once we took the lead, the D started blitzing a lot and it was game over.

Reaction score
xrwi2.gif

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
RockOutWithYourHawkOut;50265 said:
When was the last time any of us were able to say "Man, our secondary looked GOOD!" -- Against a team not named the Rams anyway..

Yeah but it was against a QB named Alex Smith. Chargers in 2 weeks at home; that = real test.

Reaction score
robdog;50278 said:
Yeah but it was against a QB named Alex Smith. Chargers in 2 weeks at home; that = real test.

All I've got to say is... thank God they don't have Vincent Jackson.

I think if we can contain Ryan Matthews, which I think we can after yesterdays game.. I think we have a good chance of winning that game.

Chargers have no defense...

Reaction score
#ONE;50287 said:
All I've got to say is... thank God they don't have Vincent Jackson.

I think if we can contain Ryan Matthews, which I think we can after yesterdays game.. I think we have a good chance of winning that game.

Chargers have no defense...
Smith is nothing compared to Rivers.

I think there's a chance the Seahawks can beat them, but it won't be easy.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Not to jump the Broncos game, but the Chargers have OL issues, we should be able to get to rivers and get him flustered with the home crowd. Next two games are very much within our reach.

Top Bottom