• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game Day Thread: Titans @ Seahawks - 8/14: WIN 20 - 18

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
It is about that time. Hopefully our draft picks have a good showing tomorrow and everyone is thoroughly impressed with how we started the preseason. I am looking forward to Pete putting on the NFL headphones and getting down to business.

So what do you guys expect to see tomorrow? (or today depending when you read this, :))

Reaction score
I am looking forward to just seeing some seahawks football!

Also, like you, I am very curious to see what kind of showing our rookies will have. Especially Okung, Thomas and Tate.

Wanna see if Matt has more time to throw, how the run game looks and if we can muster to generate a pass rush.

GO HAWKS!!

Reaction score
Hawkfeathers;49421 said:
Wow...no one here for this game?
It's preseason. ;)

Overall it was a decent game. Whitehurst looked good and the defense was overall decent.

Walddo

Huddler
Reaction score
I only saw the second half but Charlie looked really good, it WAS only preseason, but dude looked on point, and I agree our Defense looked hungry..though they did last pre-season too. And AGAIN I know its only preseason, but I LOVED that Pete went for it on 4th and 2 and made a huge play out of it.

OP
robdog

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah preseason is a little slow still, but it is going to build! Exciting to see some action none the less!

Reaction score
Matt looked shit. Perhaps he has "Marc bulger" syndrome. Sacked one too many times.

I really hope it was a fluke. But he had no rhythm, no poise and just rushed ever throw. Really depressing. And why the hell was he forcing every throw to thar piece of shit branch?

Whitehurst looked much better but he was going up against 2nd and 3rd stringers.

Williams looked good as did ganther and forsett.

First team D couldn't stop young which was pathetic.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Yeah matt looked alittle on edge, forcin throws to branch and carlson.
Seemed like he had time in the pocket too. Agree with #1 that our #1 D got beat on the ground and in the air. That is untill J. Wilson made a move and the pick. Telling you that guy is clutch!

What impressed me with Charlie was how he stepped up in the pocket to buy a little more time to let guys get open. Also making the blitz read and change M. Williams route was vet like.
Players that stood out for me.

Some speed on the field too which was nice with E. Thomas, Deon Butler, M. Williams.

Charlie
J. WIlson
Ganther
Clemens
Vickerson
M. Williams
Thurmond
Nick Reed

Reaction score
#ONE;49432 said:
Matt looked shit. Perhaps he has "Marc bulger" syndrome. Sacked one too many times.

I really hope it was a fluke. But he had no rhythm, no poise and just rushed ever throw. Really depressing. And why the hell was he forcing every throw to thar piece of shit branch?
Hasselbeck looked just like he did the last few seasons. Hopefully he plays better in the next preseason game otherwise our passing game is going to be horrible this season.

#ONE;49432 said:
First team D couldn't stop young which was pathetic.
They were way too focused on CJ.

Top Bottom