• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game Day Thread: Seahawks @ Cardinals - 11/14: WIN 36 - 18

Reaction score
“It was like at recess – everybody go long.” – Hasselbeck

love that lol just thought i would share the quote.....

Also does everyone agree that Earl Thomas should have like 9 picks already. He keeps getting so close.

he is still beast though

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
ET was in on alot of plays, almost had a pick. Saw him get beat once but I think he was doubling on Fitzgerald so that understanding. When he figures this out man he is going to be a major factor, I mean like teams will just fear going deep.

Curry had a great game, he was in on alot of plays, stuffing runs, getting to the QB. Good to see him getting it done. Jennings has also had a good game I thought.

Reaction score
szat;51738 said:
ET was in on alot of plays, almost had a pick. Saw him get beat once but I think he was doubling on Fitzgerald so that understanding. When he figures this out man he is going to be a major factor, I mean like teams will just fear going deep.

Curry had a great game, he was in on alot of plays, stuffing runs, getting to the QB. Good to see him getting it done. Jennings has also had a good game I thought.
Curry had his best game of his career: 7 tackles, 2 sacks and a forced fumble. Earl Thomas had 7 tackles as well.

Reaction score
I hate Kelly Jennings, but he had a good game. He played a really physical game and knocked down a few passes intended for Fitz. Still not a fan of his, but at times this year he's played pretty good ball.

Top Bottom