• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game Day Thread: Seahawks @ Cardinals - 11/14: WIN 36 - 18

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Hopefully the Seahawks can get back on track. They need to pull out a win today against their division rival. Good thing Matt is back!

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Anyone online?

Hawks playing ball today so far here in the second quarter.

Matt looks great, Williams catching everything, Curry is a factor, Defense flying to the ball, Butler 60 yard TD!!!

YEAAHHHH! Looks like a real football game here guys!

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Wow BIG BOMB to OBOMANU! Where are the Matt haters now?:rotfl:

Freaking on fire and Obo is having a bit of a coming out party, he is fast and lanky.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
WTF was that call coach.
What the fuck are you two dumbasses smoking!
You kick the f'in field goal. Stop sippin your own coolaid.

Stupid, stupid, stupid call PC and JB. Even Marshawn knew that.
Please learn from being dumbasses, this isnt pac - 10 football , we have kickers that are golden from the 20.

WTF over! agian.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Number 18;51704 said:
I notice Hasselbeck has a new helmet, one of the Revolution Riddells, rather than the standard.

Yeah heard some comment about that, so far I like the effect its having.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
and ta boot, during the QB sneak, Matt injuried his finger, now we get guess who?

The Da Jesus.... Great call coach....:twisted:

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
yep, everytime, he tries to fit in there on the hitch route.

Guy is damaged.

Please good get matt back in there.

Reaction score
Very impressed with the offense today. Especially how aggressively they came out. They barely ran the ball in the first half. They didn't need to. Matt looked like his old self, like the 2005 & 2007 Hasselbeck. Probably his best this year. Receivers really showed up today too. Line did well too considering how bad they played against AZ a few weeks ago. Not having Dockett probably hurt them a lot.

In hindsight going for it on 4th and 1 was a bad idea. Kicking an FG there, a much better idea. Luckily defense was very good today. Really good against the run, especially considering we don't have Cole or Bryant. Having Mebane back made a huge impact, obviously.

Too bad we have to go down to NO next week.

Very happy today! Go HAWKS!!!

PS: This would not have happened with Jim Mora... he would never be able to motivate guys after two 74-10 losses.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I agree with one, Matt looked great, best this year.

I think we can officially say the road woes are behind us, with this and the CHI win.

Its apperent to me that when the offense plays decent and chews clock, the Defense is fresh and does well.
This team needs balance to be suscessful.

Next game will be a big challenge and I dont expect to win be we are 5-4, top of the division so the magic number is 4.
4 wins, wins the division.

Reaction score
szat;51722 said:
I agree with one, Matt looked great, best this year.

I think we can officially say the road woes are behind us, with this and the CHI win.

Its apperent to me that when the offense plays decent and chews clock, the Defense is fresh and does well.
This team needs balance to be suscessful.

Next game will be a big challenge and I dont expect to win be we are 5-4, top of the division so the magic number is 4.
4 wins, wins the division.

This part holds true to every team. Offense needs to bring it every game. Beating NO will be very tough. But they don't have the best defense, and if our offense can keep up with Brees and Co. we may have a chance.

Reaction score
I also really loved how Matt dumped the ball off to his backs in the flats when he had nothing down field. He hadn't done that much previously and forced a few balls that turned into picks.

I think this really kept the cards defense honest.

Also, still very impressed that we were able to carve up their secondary without first setting up the run. very impressed.

Now lets just stay consistent!!

Reaction score
Being consistent and balanced are the keys to the Seahawks going to the playoffs. They play the Saints next week and they won't be easy to beat, but with the way the Seahawks played today, there is a good chance they come out of New Orleans with a win.

Reaction score
Man, I need to start working on days we're on the road. The bears game and today are the only sundays I've worrked during the season this year. Protect the ball against the saints and you have a chance.

Top Bottom