• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game Day Thread: Broncos @ Seahawks 8/22: WIN 27 - 13

Reaction score
Re: Game day thread.

It was a good game, but I really don't like our run game or our offensive line. Now that Chris Spencer is hurt and Jones might not be back for a few weeks (could be out for the season) we are severely screwed.

I know one change I'd do if I was Mora...put Willis at LT and do something with Locklear. The Broncos don't have a good defensive line at all and Locklear gave up 2 sacks. He'll be targeted by every team which means he will have to face Chris Long, Mathis/Freeney, DaMarcus Ware, Jared Allen, Mario Williams and Kyle Vanden Bosch to name a few.

Walddo

Huddler
Reaction score

Number 18 said:
My observations of the game are:

1. Offensive Line was atrocious. No way we can run the ball or protect Hasselbeck well unless this line gels up.[/*:m:2vslo2vz]
  2. Hasselbeck looked pretty good. A few mistimed throws, but on the two I took note of, I'm not sure if it was him or Housh/Carlson. My biggest concern relates to my first point. He got sacked 3 times in the first half. [/*:m:2vslo2vz]
  3. No pass rush. Orton completed every throw until it mattered on the drive where he tossed the interception.[/*:m:2vslo2vz]
  4. Crappy secondary. No pass rush exposed our extremely average to below average secondary.[/*:m:2vslo2vz]

That said, if Hasselbeck stays healthy, then my top 3 draft picks would be something like OL, DB, DL. But if his back tweaks again, I would reconsider.

Yep dead on, especially about the O-Line, which is not encouraging...at this rate, Matt will be outta commission by the Chicago game/Week 3...

Reaction score

bobflipaburger said:
Number 18 said:
I'll be there as well. I am excited to see how awful the Broncos first team looks so we can start predicting draft picks. lol

#1 and #32! haha

Good prediction, however I think Cleveland, Detroit, and STL will all finish worse than you guys, but it was a good guess.

The Broncos one is right on though!

Reaction score

DenverSuperBroncos said:
bobflipaburger said:
Number 18 said:
I'll be there as well. I am excited to see how awful the Broncos first team looks so we can start predicting draft picks. lol

#1 and #32! haha

Good prediction, however I think Cleveland, Detroit, and STL will all finish worse than you guys, but it was a good guess.

The Broncos one is right on though!
You are the most retarded fan of any other team that I've seen in a while...I bet all the Broncos fans, including you, predicted a Super Bowl win just like every other fan of every other team. :roll:

Reaction score

phaZe said:
You are the most retarded fan of any other team that I've seen in a while...I bet all the Broncos fans, including you, predicted a Super Bowl win just like every other fan of every other team. :roll:

Well said Phaze...

Oh and Broncos Fan.... get a life and stop reading 5 month old posts on different teams forums....

what are you trying to do? pick a cyber fight... you think you are going to hurt us by typing a few words....

if you want to talk shit... i will give you my address you can fly your miserable ass over hear and we can talk about it man to man... other wise shut your Fagot ass up and go stink up some other forums.

Top Bottom