• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Odds Makers: Matthew Hasselbeck

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Just cause Jake can run like the wind doesnt mean he's TEBOW. Tebow couldnt hit a barn from the inside, Jake has huge arm, great release, footwork. He just needs to work on some intanglibles and mechanics.

Tebow in the 1st round was a huge mistake (yet to be determined) Jake at #25 is about right. I doubt he will be there however, and I wouldnt want to reach for him.

Reaction score
szat;55944 said:
Just cause Jake can run like the wind doesnt mean he's TEBOW. Tebow couldnt hit a barn from the inside, Jake has huge arm, great release, footwork. He just needs to work on some intanglibles and mechanics.

Tebow in the 1st round was a huge mistake (yet to be determined) Jake at #25 is about right. I doubt he will be there however, and I wouldnt want to reach for him.
I agree that he is better than Tebow and actually worth a 1st-round pick, but he's not going to be a great NFL QB. The Seahawks need a guy that can come in and play pretty quickly. Especially if Hasselbeck isn't re-signed.

If Locker can stand in the pocket more like he did his Senior year, make better decisions and increase his accuracy, he should be a pretty decent QB.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Locker was on the Kevin Calabro show yesterday. It's really a shame he isn't more accurate. He's a total standout in almost every other way. I hope he succeeds. <------ Don't read that and think I am saying we should draft him. Although, I wouldn't want him going to the Cards or Niners and enjoying success either. lol

Top Bottom