• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

New Alternate Jersey on the Way

Reaction score
I'd be nice to have a good alternative jersey, but I guess the people who designed this alternative are really trying considering they just swapped colors around. :lol:

BCheezy59

Huddler
Reaction score
Walddo said:
Good point, or they'll just do an update and remove it from Madden 10, but you're right they probably wouldn't put it there in the first place if it wasn't approved...
And really guys? You think that is somewhat decent looking? :| ...Pretty horendous looking if you ask me, and just because one team has a atrocious looking jersey(Tampa) doesn't mean we need one...

I'm confused on what looks wrong with it. I don't hear you complaining about the Sounders' jerseys, and it's damn near the same color.

Reaction score
BCheezy59 said:
Walddo said:
Good point, or they'll just do an update and remove it from Madden 10, but you're right they probably wouldn't put it there in the first place if it wasn't approved...
And really guys? You think that is somewhat decent looking? :| ...Pretty horendous looking if you ask me, and just because one team has a atrocious looking jersey(Tampa) doesn't mean we need one...

I'm confused on what looks wrong with it. I don't hear you complaining about the Sounders' jerseys, and it's damn near the same color.

It's the color... It's not intense enough...

Reaction score
I don't know if I dig it...

Looks like the Seahawks on acid.

And the colors clash really bad. I say a revamped version of the old school jersey would be sick, like new logos and stuff but old colors.

word?

Reaction score
One..

that is a smashing idea.
seriously the old school jersey would look sick if they gave it a few modern twists.

BlueTsunami45

Huddler
Reaction score
Number 18 said:
Yep. They actually embraced the green.

CLICK

2009_24_3_298_2.jpg

That fluorescent lime green is butt ugly, I don't care what anyone says. It's not a cool color and sure as hell isn't a color for the Hawks. Our tradition has been a blue theme with a green accent, not the other way around. I liked the new colors when they redid them from the old blue/silver theme, but I still like our old uni's anyway. The best change in my opinion, was the making the 'Hawk logo looking more intense, instead of that deadeye we had before. You guys will probably pile on me for saying this, but I hate those ridiculous looking yellow uniforms the Ducks wear too! The Hawk's uni's are awesome the way they are!

Walddo

Huddler
Reaction score
BCheezy59 said:
Walddo said:

...Yea except I don't follow the Sounders or follow soccer like that, so it's like me saying "Hey Let me change the color of your house! It'll be just like the color of my cousins house in Arkansas, so it's cool man!" ....Lol, just a friendly analogy ;) ....I can't ever see us actually donning those uniforms for a regular season game anyways - so I'm not worried.

The retro Jersey idea is awesome though, retro just update some of the colors - I think was the idea? THAT'S what should happen...

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
I like the idea of the "old school" colors with modern accents and logos. I always hated the dead gray/pewter or whatever the hell it was. I'd even take a navy blue over the grayish one--I mean, just because it rains a lot during the season, do the uniforms need to be drab and depressing? Blue is good. I like the bright green, but only as a minor accent, or say for ladies' hats. (My wife wants one.) :D
Not for killer players to wear on the field, especially facing the Stealers or Faiders.

BTW, the old Blitz logo was apparently based on an old native American symbol. Saw one just like it at the American Indian Museum at the Smithsonian a couple Xmases ago, carved in wood. Very cool to see my favorite team's roots!

Reaction score
BlueTsunami45 said:
Number 18 said:
Yep. They actually embraced the green.

CLICK

2009_24_3_298_2.jpg

That fluorescent lime green is butt ugly, I don't care what anyone says. It's not a cool color and sure as hell isn't a color for the Hawks. Our tradition has been a blue theme with a green accent, not the other way around. I liked the new colors when they redid them from the old blue/silver theme, but I still like our old uni's anyway. The best change in my opinion, was the making the 'Hawk logo looking more intense, instead of that deadeye we had before. You guys will probably pile on me for saying this, but I hate those ridiculous looking yellow uniforms the Ducks wear too! The Hawk's uni's are awesome the way they are!

Dude no one on here is going to jump on you about the Ducks. I think I am the only Duck fan in here. And I hate those yellow unis as well! My favorites are the green with black shoulder pads or the all black jerseys.

That yellow color is cracked out...just like 'lime green hawks' is : /

Reaction score
#ONE said:
BlueTsunami45 said:
[quote="Number 18":szhomjvs]

Dude no one on here is going to jump on you about the Ducks. I think I am the only Duck fan in here. And I hate those yellow unis as well! My favorites are the green with black shoulder pads or the all black jerseys.

That yellow color is cracked out...just like 'lime green hawks' is : /
[/quote:szhomjvs]

I am a fan of the Ducks-(Except when they face the beavers). i Actually don't mind the yellow uniforms.

BlueTsunami45

Huddler
Reaction score

That yellow color is cracked out...just like 'lime green hawks' is : /[/quote][/quote]

I am a fan of the Ducks-(Except when they face the beavers). i Actually don't mind the yellow uniforms.[/quote]

Guys, I'm no fan of the Ducks unless they're playing any Pac-10 team from California, then I cheer them on! I absolutely loved what the Beavs did to the trojans last year! SWEEEEET! :mrgreen: I do like the black/green Duck unis and I love their helmets! That metallic green is sick! I wish they'd tone down the yellow O though.I always hoped when the 'Hawks changed their unis they would have a metallic blue helmet (our old blue color) with a silver hawk with the green eye. I'm a Husky fan but my daughter's going to graduate a Coug next year so I'm flying the Crimson & Grey right now, but that's going to change! One thing we can all agree on is we love our Hawks!!! I hope that green uni business is a hoax tho.

Reaction score
phaZe said:
It won't be that bad as long as they don't wear the white pants.

I know Madden 10 has this alternative jersey in the game and they wouldn't put it in there unless they got it from the NFL.

am playing madden 10 as we speak...there is no green alternate...

Reaction score
Hurricane Tatupu said:
phaZe said:

I know Madden 10 has this alternative jersey in the game and they wouldn't put it in there unless they got it from the NFL.

I know. There was a few months ago, but I guess they took it out.

I also noticed they have the alternative jerseys and the real jerseys switched.

On a side note, I've been owning with Kerney. I have 15 sacks through 10 weeks. That doesn't count how many times I have hit the QB which is probably over 30.

Walddo

Huddler
Reaction score
I dunno why, because I'm always selecting Cole before the snap, but mista' 59 has been in on most of the action! He almost got a pick in a game I did against Diego(hmm wonder why?) and seems to be there stopping the run ALOT.

Reaction score
phaZe said:
Hurricane Tatupu said:
phaZe said:

I know. There was a few months ago, but I guess they took it out.

I also noticed they have the alternative jerseys and the real jerseys switched.

On a side note, I've been owning with Kerney. I have 15 sacks through 10 weeks. That doesn't count how many times I have hit the QB which is probably over 30.

Did you switch Redding from DT to LE, and Kerney to RE. I thought about doing that, but Reddings DE rating is weak and Kerney's only a 90 at RE as appose to a 93(?) at LE. I am a bit conflicted.

I am pretty upset about the inability to train your players, I planned on making all my WR fast, but guess I will just have one fast guy (#11) on my team for now.

I also traded for Crabtree... I know lame, but he is a good WR in the game and he is only a Rookie so he will continue to get better, plus I stole him from the 49ers so I won't have to worry about him.

Also switched Curry from LOLB to ROLB, I tend to use that side more.

What about you guys, what are some of the switches/trades etc you made?

Reaction score
Speaking of Madden. There is a new roster download that has the newest changes. Kerney is now on the other side with the same rating, instead of being dropped down. Wahle is gone, Unger is at RG, Sims is at LG, Butler is #4 WR, Devin Moore is #4 RB, etc.

Reaction score
How do I dl the new roster and can I apply those changes even if I've already started my franchise?

thx

Reaction score
#One the changes can be applied on Franchise, but not if you started one. You will need to re-start a new franchise. In order to get the up-dated you must go online and get ready to play a game then an option will come up to download the roster. Click yes and save it once it's downloaded you can quit the online game if you want. It will be your default roster once downloaded.

Reaction score
#ONE said:
How do I dl the new roster and can I apply those changes even if I've already started my franchise?

thx

to download updated rosters you just try and play a game against someone on xbox live, it wil tell you, your roster must be updated to play...and i dont think you can import a new roster after you have started a franchise, you will have to start a new one....and i think its bs mike teel isnt on the game yet

Top Bottom