• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

MVP - Texans Game

Reaction score
Nice to slow down the plays to catch the details. I'm going to replay tonight, I was skipping forward in that game like crazy towards the end, trying find out if we'd pull it out in OT.

I just realized we have 2 MNF games this year and I'm without ESPN. Week 13 at home vs. the Saints, o hell no, looks like I'll have to find me a venue.
On that 4th and 3 when Wilson scrambles for the first, pause your DVR when he scrambles all the way back to 21... Watch how covered everyone is and look at the 4 or 5 defenders near the line of scrimmage/first down on the right side. How the hell does he get that first down??! Unreal

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
Looking back on Sherman's pick 6, I think it was Kam who made the whole thing happen. He doesn't get the credit because he didn't get the pick but it was him cheating up to the line pre-snap and taking a perfect line to Schaub that forced him into the errant throw. If Kam gets picked up or is a step or two late then Schaub progresses to option 2, which was a wide open and uncovered Andre Johnson at about the 30 for an easy TD.
So give Kam his due and give him half the game ball.

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
Nah I was wrong about AJ being uncovered. It looked like ET picked him up after Kam cheated up to the line. So well done by the whole Legion of Boom on that play.

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
On that 4th and 3 when Wilson scrambles for the first, pause your DVR when he scrambles all the way back to 21... Watch how covered everyone is and look at the 4 or 5 defenders near the line of scrimmage/first down on the right side. How the hell does he get that first down??! Unreal

That was amazing, he outran 1 defender, 2nd defender gets his towel and the 3rd defender seems like he bought into him going out of bounds but he hits the gas. Awesome.

Drive of the week baby!

http://www.seahawks.com/videos-phot...gic-show/3d0b2a7b-4551-4e89-a3c2-1ca6bd294c4c

OP
szat

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Nah I was wrong about AJ being uncovered. It looked like ET picked him up after Kam cheated up to the line. So well done by the whole Legion of Boom on that play.

Why dont we give Dan Q./Kris Richard the coaches the MVP? They actually schemed this play from the sounds of it since they studied Texans tendancy to go to this PA rollout play in this situation. Masterminded bitches!

But on second thought, coaches dont get the $$ or the fame!

Top Bottom