• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

MVP - Texans Game

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
So who is today's MVP?

Some likely canidates

1. Hauscha
  2. Dange"Russ".
  3. BeastMode
  4. Sherman
  5. Baldwin?

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
#2 gets my vote.

Name ANY Seahawks QB that could have carried the team like that?

Idahawk

Reaction score
Ill give it to Sherm and the rest of the defense, there's no comeback if Houston keeps scoring and when we needed pressure on their QB we got it and that forced the pick six .

OP
szat

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Im gonna give it to :
1. Hauscha, to kick the game winner from what was it, 46 yards? Pretty clutch.

Reaction score
Im gonna give it to :
1. Hauscha, to kick the game winner from what was it, 46 yards? Pretty clutch.
It was clutch but it's easily within his range and game technically isn't over if he misses. Not taking anything away from him but I think it would've been more impressive had it been a 50+ yarder.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
What about #5 Doug Baldwin's tip toe 3rd down 24 yard catch on the sideline. There was only 14:06 left in the 4th qtr and we're down 20-6. The catch was ruled incomplete then reversed? We were backed up to the 2 yard line on that drive.

That play was a monster for us.

Idahawk

Reaction score
It was clutch but it's easily within his range and game technically isn't over if he misses. Not taking anything away from him but I think it would've been more impressive had it been a 50+ yarder.

In a dome , no wind ? .. And it's a kicker man lol

He racked me up some fantasy points

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
I got go with Sherm. His pick 6 allowed for OT to happen. But I think the team in general showed how resiliant they are.

OP
szat

szat

Huddler
Reaction score

He misses and we tie at best. I think the obvious pick is Sherm, but Im giving the kicker some love on this one.

Hey the beauti is so many contributed and stepped up to make this one of the greatest comebacks ever!

Reaction score
He misses and we tie at best. I think the obvious pick is Sherm, but Im giving the kicker some love on this one.

Hey the beauti is so many contributed and stepped up to make this one of the greatest comebacks ever!
That's where I sit. Every player that set foot on that field and every coach on that Seahawks sideline deserve a game ball. This was a fucking battle. This was World War 3 and we were in enemy territory and they brought the full onslaught early and often, yet we persevered and played one of the ugliest, but best second half of football in a long time.

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
It was gritty, it was good to see RW wake up. Hopefully he won't slip back into "I'm a pocket passer" mode. Sherman saved the day in a huge way. Quite a few not so much Seahawk fan friends of mine switched to other games at half time. I didn't even see his INT coming. Still can't believe Shaub threw that thing.

Reaction score
It was gritty, it was good to see RW wake up. Hopefully he won't slip back into "I'm a pocket passer" mode. Sherman saved the day in a huge way. Quite a few not so much Seahawk fan friends of mine switched to other games at half time. I didn't even see his INT coming. Still can't believe Shaub threw that thing.
Dude you really gotta let that go. He was playing against one of the most aggressive front 7's with an All-World defender in JJ Watt in a game without his pro-bowl LT, All-Pro Center and RT. He IS a fucking pocket passer. He did a ton of damage last year from the pocket. But, when things just aren't holding up with his line, he has the ability to get out and make things happen with his feet. Whether it's buy time for a guy to get open or pick up the yards himself. Seriously though, let it go.

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Dude you really gotta let that go. He was playing against one of the most aggressive front 7's with an All-World defender in JJ Watt in a game without his pro-bowl LT, All-Pro Center and RT. He IS a fucking pocket passer. He did a ton of damage last year from the pocket. But, when things just aren't holding up with his line, he has the ability to get out and make things happen with his feet. Whether it's buy time for a guy to get open or pick up the yards himself. Seriously though, let it go.

Alright bro as long as you think it is safe. :cautious:

OP
szat

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
It was gritty, it was good to see RW wake up.

It did seem like in this game he remembered " Oh yeah im like faster than any mofo out here". Seriously he can scramble with the best of them. The 1st down in the 4th quarter saved the drive, turned into 7 pts.

Reaction score
It did seem like in this game he remembered " Oh yeah im like faster than any mofo out here". Seriously he can scramble with the best of them. The 1st down in the 4th quarter saved the drive, turned into 7 pts.
I watched the game again last night. He definitely played better, but the offensive line protected better as well. Especially in the 4th quarter. Guys were'nt giving up on blocks. There was one play on the TD drive, Wilson was scrambling around, JJ Watt in hot pursuit, Watt got hit by Bowie, Lynch and then Miller lowered his shoulder and I think he may have even knocked him on his ass. I think it was that big run Wilson broke up the left sideline.

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Nice to slow down the plays to catch the details. I'm going to replay tonight, I was skipping forward in that game like crazy towards the end, trying find out if we'd pull it out in OT.

I just realized we have 2 MNF games this year and I'm without ESPN. Week 13 at home vs. the Saints, o hell no, looks like I'll have to find me a venue.

Top Bottom