• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Let Wilson play his Game.

Idahawk

Reaction score
He will never be an NFL QB...Just a gimmick..

Like I said, people in Seattle hated Tebow due to his Christian views, therefore they didn't get excited..Basically Seattle is experiencing Tebow Time a year late...Gimmick QB with less hardware and leadership skills than Tim...Tebow is at least a leader..Wiiiiiilllllson Doesn't even have that going for him...

He's short so he's a gimmick? What tricks does he do lol

They only thing they have in common is winning wherever the go .

Reaction score

Like I said, people in Seattle hated Tebow due to his Christian views, therefore they didn't get excited..Basically Seattle is experiencing Tebow Time a year late...Gimmick QB with less hardware and leadership skills than Tim...Tebow is at least a leader..Wiiiiiilllllson Doesn't even have that going for him...

A lot of players in the NFL are christian, none of them are as annoying and preechy as Tebow. Wilsooon isn't running the option like Tebow was last year, so I don't see what the gimmick is. And having good leadership qualities is one of the things he was universally praised for.

I swear, sometimes its like you're just trying to throw as many different critiques or insults as you can about him out there until you find ne that's actually accurate.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score

Like I said, people in Seattle hated Tebow due to his Christian views, therefore they didn't get excited..Basically Seattle is experiencing Tebow Time a year late.....

HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH !!! LOL! RW is very 'spritual' as well. Who gives a rip.
YOu cant compare these two QB's are you serious????? Tim Tebow has the most gawd aweful throwing motion/passing arm in the league!! He's a FB that can throw a little. RW has an amazing arm, accuracy, can spin the ball with the elites.

ITS ONLY GAME 4 PPL! WE ARE STILL 2-2 which is where most here would have us anyways.
And we were in those games right to the end. RUSSELL IS A ROOKIE< GIVE HIM A CHANCE!! JESUS!

YOU GUYS ARE WRONG, WRONG, WRONG about this kid. DEAD FUCKING WRONG. You will see, you will all eat your words, I will haunt you with this post, as I resurrect this fucker time and time again, all season, into the playoffs, and beyond..... There I made a stand. WHAT YOU GOTS TO SAY?

Idahawk

Reaction score
YOu cant compare these two QB's are you serious????? Tim Tebow has the most gawd aweful throwing motion/passing arm in the league!! He's a FB that can throw a little. RW has an amazing arm, accuracy, can spin the ball with the elites.

ITS ONLY GAME 4 PPL! WE ARE STILL 2-2 which is where most here would have us anyways.
And we were in those games right to the end. RUSSELL IS A ROOKIE< GIVE HIM A CHANCE!! JESUS!

YOU GUYS ARE WRONG, WRONG, WRONG about this kid. DEAD FUCKING WRONG. You will see, you will all eat your words, I will haunt you with this post, as I resurrect this fucker time and time again, all season, into the playoffs, and beyond..... There I made a stand. WHAT YOU GOTS TO SAY?

Amen brother !

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Well this a Wison thread so its to be expected... and no it will never die, at least not this season.

It is irritation when other non QB threads get hi-jacked by the "flynn vs. Wilson" discussion.

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score

de·lu·sion·al

  [dih-loo-zhuh-nl]
adjective
1. having false or unrealistic beliefs or opinions: Senators who think they will get agreement on a comprehensive tax bill are delusional.
2. Psychiatry . maintaining fixed false beliefs even when confronted with facts, usually as a result of mental illness: He was so delusional he thought Russell Wilson could be an elite QB in the NFL.

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
eating your words dude, mark it. But your used to that....

Sadly I sometimes wish I would. Funny thing is most of the time shit happens just like expected. Making excuses for obvious problems seldom works out very well.

When Hasselbeck struggled in his rookie year I had my doubts but looked at the guy and could see that he had potential. I don't see that with Wilson. Wilson is much better than Seneca but was simularly surrounded by a lot of hype, great athletic ability and intellegent but still lacking a piece of the puzzle that makes an elite level QB in the NFL.

Sorry but I don't put a puzzle together knowing I'm missing some of the pieces.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score

It's remarks like this that you completely blow any type of credibility to your argument. Leadership is one of the reasons Wilson has the job. It has been very well publicized by the media at every level, the coaches, and the players.

S

Seattlehawk94

I didn't say he had no leadership..Said less than Tebow which is pretty much every QB in the league...If anything you can't dispute that Tebow is a leader..But nice picking words and trying to change what I said..

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I didn't say he had no leadership..Said less than Tebow which is pretty much every QB in the league...If anything you can't dispute that Tebow is a leader..But nice picking words and trying to change what I said..

"Wiiiillllson doesn't even have that going for him."

You picked your own words.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Lol , Flynn's the fucking gimmick !

If he doesn't throw for 6 TDs in one game, he's just another guy, and is still riding the pine in GB ! I bet Farve and Rodgers just fucking chuckle when they think about That guy owning any GB record , knowing it's a fluke! All the great history and some no name bum is in the record books ?

Top Bottom