• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Let Wilson play his Game.

Reaction score
Our defense isn't giving up 34 points.. I'm not even starting Steve Smith this week in fantasy... Especially now that I have Jamal Charles and Dewayne Bowe ;)

S

Seattlehawk94

You mean you don't want your little golden boy to invite the same criticism that you dish out?

No I don't want him to come in during a blowout and be blamed..I know what will happen, and trust me that will be happening..He's not coming into the Carolina game if it is winnable...

Idahawk

Reaction score
No I don't want him to come in during a blowout and be blamed..I know what will happen, and trust me that will be happening..He's not coming into the Carolina game if it is winnable...

What else are the voices telling you fool, or is this more sarcasm ?

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Why would he get blamed for coming in after the team is losing? I wouldn't blame him for the loss, but it would still be plenty fair to critique his performance. After all, if he is as good as you say he is, it should be no problem for him to come in and play well. So what do you have to worry about?

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
he better play better... Or I'm all about Flynn... This is our time to win.. use our weapons properly...

Is that all it will take? Beating the lowly Panthers and Wilson will be exonerated. So the rest of the season will be Wilson sucks up until we defeat a weak ass team that we should be blowing away? Sounds like another wasted season but to make it worse, we have a legitimate defense.

So just how long are we going to be stuck with the shortest QB in the league? It is cool that he has accomplished what he has. There is a reason why people with bad vision can never be Air Force pilots. Same applies to QB's imo.

Sorry but I don't see Wilson at 5'10 in the same class as 6 foot Brees, Dawson and Theismann.

Reaction score
Hugh made a good point today. What if he does well enough on Sunday and buys himself another few weeks? Then he'll struggle again for a couple of weeks and then have another good game, and so on. Could be up and down all season and basically throw it away.

Reaction score
Just rewatched the game. Third time now. Our defense dominated at the line. A phenomenal performance. All I can say. Also, Lynch and the oline played so damn physical. Carp just mauled fools like there was no tomorrow. The more I watch it, the worst Russell looks. His decision making in clutch situations was horrid. And the oline did a good job in pass protection, especially if you consider the 9 sacks the cards gave up to the Rams tonight. Fuck we are throwing a magical season down the toilet!! Hate my life.

Reaction score
Is that all it will take? Beating the lowly Panthers and Wilson will be exonerated. So the rest of the season will be Wilson sucks up until we defeat a weak ass team that we should be blowing away? Sounds like another wasted season but to make it worse, we have a legitimate defense.

So just how long are we going to be stuck with the shortest QB in the league? It is cool that he has accomplished what he has. There is a reason why people with bad vision can never be Air Force pilots. Same applies to QB's imo.

Sorry but I don't see Wilson at 5'10 in the same class as 6 foot Brees, Dawson and Theismann.

Someone has been overusing their "jump to conclusions" mat.

You are massively underselling the Panthers. Yeah, they're 1-3. But they are not a pushover.

You're being also way too quick to dismiss Wilson. Just because he hasn't played very well through 4 games, does not mean he's completely incapable of being a legitimate starter at some point.

S

Seattlehawk94

This subject is so tired. Does anyone have anything new to contribute?

He will never be an NFL QB...Just a gimmick..

Like I said, people in Seattle hated Tebow due to his Christian views, therefore they didn't get excited..Basically Seattle is experiencing Tebow Time a year late...Gimmick QB with less hardware and leadership skills than Tim...Tebow is at least a leader..Wiiiiiilllllson Doesn't even have that going for him...

Top Bottom