• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Ideal Playoff Scenarios??

Reaction score
What is your ideal playoff scenario??? (if we don't have home field and indeed get the wild card)

I would LOVE this:

Dallas wins the NFC East

We play in dallas in the WC round

GB/SF beats the six seed

We play ATL in the dome for the divisional round

GB wins in the divisional round

We play in the tundra for the NFCCG. I don't want to play in GB because I think it will be easy, but the stage would be set, and that would be the biggest game of the year by far. Good way to settle the score.

OP
hawkfanadam
Reaction score
I'd rather face the Redskins and their 29th ranked defense in the capital and then go to Atlanta .

I wouldn't mind the skins either, but I trust Romo to choke in the playoffs, plus we have handled them before.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I would love to see us go to Dallas or WaDC. I do not want to play the NYG men in the WC round.

Then, contrary to most out there, If we make it to the divisional round, I would love to go Lambeau again!
We have unfinished business there, and I think we can beat the packers.

TwilightError

Huddler
Reaction score
I dont really care who we will be up against. This team can beat anyone. But facing the Packers at some point would be sweet.

Reaction score
IDEALLY the 9ers lose their last two games and we get a home game and maybe even a bye week. Realistically, going to Dallas would be my choice.

Seahawk80

Huddler
Reaction score
I just want to see this team win tonight's game! BTW, can someone please explain to me why the Redskins are the 4th seed & the Seahawks are 5th, even though the Seahawks have a better record so far?

Reaction score
I just want to see this team win tonight's game! BTW, can someone please explain to me why the Redskins are the 4th seed & the Seahawks are 5th, even though the Seahawks have a better record so far?

The top four seeds go to the four division winners. Like in 2010 when we went 7-9, but we were the 4 seed because we won the division. After the first round, I believe there is reseeding based on overall record, so we could still get a home game.

Seahawk80

Huddler
Reaction score
Oh, that's right! Well, there's still an outside chance Seattle can clinch the division with a win tonight & next Sunday against the Rams, plus Arizona beating San Francisco next week (highly unlikely, considering the butt-raping they got 2 weeks ago.)

Seahawk80

Huddler
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind them facing Washington in the wild card round. That way the "experts" can see just how good Wilson is compared to RG3. I also wouldn't mind facing either the Packers or the Niner's to settle once and for all who the better team is this season.

But I have a feeling that should the Seahawks defeat San Francisco their fans will come up with the following:

1. Seattle will be demolished by the AFC champion (Which will be either Texas or Denver, IMO)
2. Or by some chance that this team does win the Super Bowl, the Niner fans' mantra would be, "We have 5 championships, your team has only one. Therefore, your team still sucks." ;)

Top Bottom