• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Good Luck Tomorrow!!!

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Should be a good game (if you like games that are all defense). Should be close anyway.

And here's to no injuries (except this one):

IMG_0923.jpg

Reaction score
I thought 2011 was the year ya'll returned to glory... Oh wait! That's right, you guys fumbled that opportunity away... twice.

Cmoney

Huddler
Reaction score
First of all, Our defense hasn't aloud more then 23 points scored against us, which remember was against the #1 offense and we one.. What was the score of your loss last week??? GO HAWKS

OP
SF 16 8 80

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
I thought 2011 was the year ya'll returned to glory... Oh wait! That's right, you guys fumbled that opportunity away... twice.

It's a work in progress. At least we can take solace in the fact that there are five trophies in the cabnet waiting for No. 6.

OP
SF 16 8 80

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Hey, can anyone help me out here. There's this little jingle, from a tuna commercial when I was a kid I think. I can recall most of it but not the end. It goes:

"Ask any mermaid, you happen to see, what's the best tuna, ......" Can anyone remember the end to that one?

Reaction score
Hey, can anyone help me out here. There's this little jingle, from a tuna commercial when I was a kid I think. I can recall most of it but not the end. It goes:

"Ask any mermaid, you happen to see, what's the best tuna, ......" Can anyone remember the end to that one?

I believe the end goes "9ers fans like sea....man."

OP
SF 16 8 80

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Good game, if you like defense. I thought it would be close (and low scoring). Small setback for the Hawks. No doubt you will make the post-season.

Reaction score
The margin of error against these types of defenses is so low.. A few big drops probably cost us the game... It also looked like the short week took a toll on our defense, and Gore reaped the benefits. Frustrating to lose like that, but not unexpected.

OP
SF 16 8 80

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
So, round 2 on Sunday.

Anybody around here nervous?

Reaction score
I honestly have no idea what to expect... Both of these offenses are drastically different than they were a couple months ago. Everything tells me it SHOULD be a close game, but I wouldn't be shocked if it was a blowout either way.

Top Bottom