• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Don't do what we did....

Reaction score
Big time 49ers fan here. And while I always love our match ups this year with you guys as the games and rivalry are fantastic in my book. In back to back years, we've booth fielded excellent teams and have each made the Superbowl.

But in the words of Kaepernick to Russell, "Good luck and go get yourselves a ring, baby!"

Love 'em or hate 'em. Our rivalry will only be better with us both winning championships and I'm hoping we take it next year. So this is your time to go out and take care of business. And while I'd love for my team to go out and put a Loss on Peyton's "Superbowl to lose", having you guys represent the NFC West and winning the championship will have to suffice for now.

So good luck in the Superbowl and rest up in the offseason because we'll be gunning for you next year. I'm hoping we have three more great match ups again!

Idahawk

Reaction score
Great post , thanks for the good word. I agree, a strong division and strong rivalries help everyone , with young teams across the board in the NFC West we can look forward to many years of good football to come !

Free Brandon Browner

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Great post , thanks for the good word. I agree, a strong division and strong rivalries help everyone , with young teams across the board in the NFC West we can look forward to many years of good football to come !

Free Brandon Browner

Well said spud.

Top Bottom