• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Cliff Lee to the M's?

OP
S
Reaction score
Yeah we totally screwed the Phillies on that one. I'm pretty excited to see what Z pulls off next.

12thMan

Huddler
Reaction score
Hell yea!!! Now with Felix at 1 and Lee at 2 thats one of the best 1,2 punches in Baseball! Now we need to go get Jason Bay and possibly another big bat and we are set!

OP
S
Reaction score
Bay would not be worth the $15 million per year it would take to sign him. His defense sucks, and Safeco would make his offensive numbers drop. There's better options out there, and I'm pretty sure Z will find them.

Reaction score
Exactly Scott. I don't know exactly who's available at the moment, but I'm sure Z does and I'm pretty sure we've all come to trust him.

Top Bottom