• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Clayton's thought on the possible upcoming cap

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
The longer the lockout goes, the more Matt has the edge. Whitehurst, a new OC, a new playbook, and new offensive lineman? That has a recipe for 1-15. Matt has been there, done that, and is ready to go. Better hope Arizona doesn't sign him.... LOL

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Definitely a good point about the lockout and bringing back someone with loads of experience. But I do doubt that we get a QB in free agencies considering what we paid for Whitehurst. Man this free agency period after the lockout is over is going to be CRAZY!

Reaction score
When you have an owner whose $$$ grows on trees, I don't think what we paid Charlie is going to be an issue. Especially if the cap is structered the way Clayton thinks it will be. Hawks would have to spend like $40 million this year in FA...

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
When you have an owner whose $$$ grows on trees, I don't think what we paid Charlie is going to be an issue. Especially if the cap is structered the way Clayton thinks it will be. Hawks would have to spend like $40 million this year in FA...

Hawks are definitely in a good situation for the free agency marketing coming with the new CBA. One of the main reason I am so damn excited to see what happens!

Reaction score
Before Carrol and Schneider acquired Whitehurst they didn't realize what they had in Matt. They came out an said that already. Matt is the best option for the next 2 to 3 years. Unless we can get Luck.

Top Bottom