• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Clausen or Bradford?

Reaction score
There are certain things I like about all three of those guys, but I don't like any one of them enough to want to draft them. I definitely don't want to draft one with the 6th pick.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I dont know if you call Bradford the "safer" pick because of his shoulder injury.

I do like Canfield and Snead in the 4th/5th round.
Maybe not our "Franchise QB" but a solid back up that might turn into something. Canfield has a great arm and worked in pro style offense here at Oregon.

But we should devote upper round picks to our more immediate needs: OL/DE/RB/DT.

Reaction score
I'm with Bob, wait until next year. Use this year's picks to fix the O-Line and defense.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Ryan Leaf had major attitude issues, thats not like Bradford that ive heard.

Two words though "Shoulder Injury"
Be wary...

Reaction score
Dude Bradford can't take a hit in College football and you think he can hang in the NFL... sorry brother.

I don't know too much about Clausen, so I can't speak on that.

Canfield is a left handed QB - need I say more?

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Theres been good lefties, the guy has a great arm!
Not like were wasting a high draft pick on him.

Clausen or Bradford- either of these guys might be a great pick.
Its just hard to make that call at #6.

Bigtexhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Clausen = Mirer

We were bitten once by the Irish bug...No need to be bitten again

Bradford = Tackling Dummy

The shoulder will be too susceptible to reinjury...Imagine DeMarcus Ware or Jered Allen throwing him to the turf.

Hasselbeck still has some play left in him...Fix the O-Line in front of him and get a good RB behind him and he will be fine.

Also, why'd we draft Teel last year? Worst case scenario (which should have already happened last year) is to put the kid out there and take his licks. If he fairs well, we are good. If he tanks, we put everything into getting Locker here for the 2011-2012 season (barring the lockout).

Reaction score
the two lefties I can think of in the league off the top of my head are... Leinhart and Vick...

and soon Tebow...

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Zorn and Steve Young were lefties too I think. ( i had to look it up)

BIGTEX- I like your take and I agree with you 100%. If the FO decides to got that route I'll be okay with Matt/Teal

But isnt it typical that a new HC goes out and gets his future QB?

12th McLovin

Huddler
Reaction score
wasn't Joe Montana a Notre Dame qb too? you can't judge a guy because of where he went to school unless the offense doesn't translate to the NFL. Jimmy Clausen played in a pro offense and threw 28 touchdowns and only 4 interceptions last year. his personality is the reason I compared him to Rivers, but on tape he looks to have a lot of the same tools Kurt Warner had. wouldn't anyone want to have even a slightly worse version of Kurt Warner on our team?

Top Bottom